Dutch Returns To The Jungle in Predator: Hunting Grounds

Please Illfonic, please reconsider your stance on the preorder bonus for the 87’ class skin, could you make it dlc as well? So bummed to see that Dutch is coming back and I can’t even face him with the Predator that started it all.

1 Like

Just replace the entire FT with Dutch, Billy, Blain, Pancho, Hawkins, and Mac. No need for these pencil pushers we have now.

4 Likes

The idea of putting more money into a game before the base product even fully works is just gross.

5 Likes

Ok im no longer being predator main, i’ll install the game on the 25th to get fire team practice in before becoming dutch and trying out his knife and gun, seems illfonic are adding refreshments to the demo so for this i’ll try it out again but is there gonna be a MAP?

which is why I think they should give everyone who bought the game from Mar. 10 and sooner the pre order bonus, I mean the game doesn’t even work for goodness sake

1 Like

Now this is my only complaint so far.
I didnt pre order and im ready to play as 87 skin predator like ASAP!! please
Make it a paid DLC. I dont like the look
Of any of the other predators in the game
Lol

1 Like

SAME! and having just watched the movie!!! I NEED IIIIIT!

1 Like

I mean… they just shown us the 2nd if not most iconic character from predator aside from the pred himself is coming to the game and they provided a map that says updates all over it.

Paid DLC was bound to come, every game needs future revenue to sustain itself. Look at Fort ite and a ton of other pay to plays.

I’m happy they said something? And they gave it a little cherry on top. To think they arent going to fix the game after they just saved this carrott in everyones face? It isnt like the Jason situation you know…

A ton of you bought this for regular price so I’m just happy to see my money being put to this sorta stuff!

Say: NO TO THESE ABUSIVE CONSUMER POLICIES, LET’S REQUEST THAT YOU FIX THE GAME FIRST, THE BUGS, MATCHING ERRORS…TREAT ALL THAT FIRST AND THEN WE WILL BUY YOUR CONTENT.

15 Likes

Lol. I even check evertytime before i play
Just to see if it magically unlocked somehow…

1 Like

This is great! Keep em coming! XD

You can hear one of the tapes here:

1 Like

Even if it was a lvl 100 unlock, or was in the field order crates I’d be fine with it. From what I’ve seen, you couldn’t pre order the digital deluxe version, so not only did we pay more and not get it, the people who pre ordered can’t upgrade without losing the 87 skin!
IMAGINE!!!

3 Likes

Nobody wants you to buy anything. I don’t. They don’t. But have the free candy, its good for you. The rest can enjoy their steak.

What a pompous ass to think this is called abuse. You never spent money in your life while we bought laser discs and cassette tapes because that was the world back then. And dont say ‘whatever boomer’.

Save your breath and time, buddy. If you’re gonna throw that shit, you better keep it inside.

1 Like

Yeah but I mean… audio tapes !? This ain’t candy. This is s*it !! Sorry had to say it.

6 Likes

So I can play as Arnold Schwarzenegger… take my money now.

2 Likes

I was thinking with each Paid DLC, there could be new maps and a new ‘hero’ could be offered:

Lt Mike Harrigan (Danny Glover)

Alexa Woods (Sana’a Lathan)

Royce (Adrien Brody)

Boyd Holbrook (Quinn McKenna)

Then eventually fire teams could be comprised of various Heroes as content is added.

5 Likes

Or like the predator jungle hunter 87 Dutch can be a class

1 Like

So no maps but we get audio tapes for free wow. so Arnold paid dlc. Really anticlimactic roadmap

6 Likes