Enraged Spec stays on

wait, is wuffell anti-vaxxer?

Yeah. And also someone who mocks the dead. This drama is stupid and shouldnā€™t be being even dug up here. But itā€™s ruined like 4 friendships for him so whatever.

Sadly.

Not anti vaxx, I approve of the ACTUAL vaccines for things like measles, polio, etc, but nice try at poisoning the well when you donā€™t even understand my position.
At least I donā€™t use my dead relatives when crying into other peopleā€™s DMs and disgrace the memory of who they were. I hope for your familyā€™s sake and for the man your uncle was that he never saw the ā€œmanā€ you truly are.

My dude I donā€™t disagree that you numbers could mean something or that you have the right to choice. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. I just wanted you to not talk about the subject for a bit when we havenā€™t buried the man yet. My problems with you are neither political or ideaological, I just think youā€™re a spiteful & petty cunt who believes they are and never can be wrong and everyone is out to get them if they disagree with you. I mean you took Ghxst rejecting you despite the fact you creeped her out and reminded her of her exs badly. You said Zu had went behind your back and betrayed you over something that seemingly went nowhere and came out of nowhere. And then when I ask you to just keep quiet for a bit because Iā€™m dealing with grief you think Iā€™m trying to sell you out to some grand conspiracy and that itā€™s okay to mock the dead. And thatā€™s not even going into the other weird things youā€™ve done like try and organize a wendigo hunting party of all things even though the chances of you finding anything is statistically very low. Youā€™re burning bridges man, burning bridges. Burnt them with Ghxst, burnt them with Kantra, with me and looking like with Zu too. Even justin thinks youā€™re a bit off the goop with your conspiracies.

1 Like

I forgive you for everything you could say. But I will never forget.

Can I have some? This is getting pretty good.

1 Like

I mean, I can infer from your statement you probably think the Covid-19 vaccine is a hoax because it was developed ā€œtoo fastā€

well sad news for you, polio vaccine was developed in less than a yearā€¦ by a small group of peopleā€¦ almost a hundred years agoā€¦ you would think today, with thousand of scientists and unlimited funding with much more advanced technology, it would probably have taken just a few weeksā€¦ but polio is still a thing in some countries becauseā€¦ some people are just that dumb

4 Likes

This is getting uncomfortable.

Gonna need some ammo.

Shut upā€¦let them fight , can I interest either of you guys to attend my talk show? Its called springer with the wigger , we are taping the first season as we speak

1 Like

Like Godzilla Vs Kong. Maybe it will work out in the end.

Yeah , there might be a team up and they go their separate ways , but I prefer my fights to be until the death

To be fair, Cleopatra has the Enraged spec as part of her class like Stalker and Tactician.

1 Like

@OldKingHamlet @Courier @Wil
Jesus christ guys
just clean this shit up and read the first like 20 posts

3 Likes

nothing wrong with revives man its not giving you anything a full team wouldnt already, which is 4 character controlled opponents

Look, Iā€™m gonna drop some facts real quick.

Enraged is a good Spec. You know why? Because itā€™s permanent. If it wasnā€™t, then it would be a shit spec.

The only way you touching Cleopatra is if you nerf her specs because there is NO WAY IN HELL that you nerf her Gear and Perks without her just becoming Berserker objectively.

This is a massive fucking problem for both Cleo and Zerker, and so Zerker needs a rework like right now.

its not shit its likely just meant to be a life line since its hard for fatties to escape when wounded, remember how we all thought it was hard for the big ones to escape on second wind this was likely the devs listening and giving a solution

1 Like

Naw see, everyone and their mom thought Enraged was dogshit before someone from the Discord (@Pepestorm) proposed the hypothetical benefit a Berserker could get from Enraged. I expected it to be a lifeline thing but saw that it was permanent.

This effectively gives the objectively shitter bulids of the game (Berserker/Viking/Cleopatra) a way more agile and nimble way to play, especially for their slow asses.

what do ya mean, non of those classes are bad without the exploit, only time im not getting stealth skulls with viking is when its a death squad, its why i dont use him he requires no finesse