Evil dead

Horror streamer Bawkbasoup is streaming the game right now, almost done with the single player missions (I think, there’s only six so far). It looks nice, graphically. Gun play is easy enough, as is driving and overall combat. He hasn’t done online yet, I’m waiting to see how that will go. I preordered it, so I’ll be trying it out later tonight.

Well they just posted on Twitter the link to report bugs

That has to be a good sign right? 😅

I don’t think it’s an accident they never once showed the game on PS4 or Xbox one

Even their interviews with streamers are obviously scripted

Still I was roped in

There are some issues, I’m seeing. So far, mostly just some solo missions needing checkpoints (the last one with Arthur is horrible, if you die at the last boss you get sent to the beginning), and from the one online game I’ve seen, Demon damage might need to be buffed, but I think that’s only because of the specific class and stats he had, which were base level. I assume as you level up you get much stronger. Survivors have a max level of 25 and Demons 45, and Demons can stunlock survivors it seems too.

At least there is a refund option if it’s not up to par

Why is it that games are filled with bugs now wut happen to releasing a finished product thas been ironed out and cleaned up…im go in back to ps3 and ps2 games lol

Bruh… it’s been like this since NES. Only now at least SOME bugs get fixed. Back in the day, you bought a game and you were stuck with it, while LJN laughed all the way tobthe bank!

Illfonic is the LJN of today

Bless their hearts

This game is a lot of fun

We’ll see how long they can keep it up though as far as content goes

Could be a lot of really interesting stuff made specifically for this game because I don’t see much being pulled from the source material

They have the army of darkness map coming up

Ash vs evil dead map could be more of a hell on earth type thing

I don’t see the new movie or remake being added in due to the contrast of style

I can see how a similar formula could work for A Nightmare on Elm St

Already ran into cheaters. Players were one shooting my Boss. Like I wpuld spawn in get hit once Die. Like wtf

1 Like

So we should hold off on buying it?

1 Like

If u dont want to run into exploiters and cheaters then yes.

You sure it’s not just a balance thing?
Asyms usually make the humans too strong.

Dude had no weapons hitting me with his fist.

And last night While playing, I was doing well.

I asked cause i was genuinely curious.
Like from the vids I saw it looked like humans were too strong.
Like I said this is the case is so many asym.

1 Like

Yeah they be pretty tough not gonna lie.

But i was definitely getting one shotted

Game is a blast. Aside from very minor issues, it plays very well. Very team oriented. I’m quite pleased with the launch considering how most games in this genre launch. Well done. 👏

Glad to hear it. I’m looking forward to it this evening

Damn

This is supposed to be a causal game

Well PC’s gon’ PC

1 Like

so crossplay off, got it