Feburary Update Speculation

So there are 5 scenarios that you can expect with this upcoming update.

Scenario 1- Map and Mode, rocket launcher, shaders, 3 pred masks DLC- Isabelle

Scenario 2- 3 pred masks, Super Predator, Level Cap increase,rocket launcher, shaders DLC-Isabelle

Scenario 3- 3 pred masks, map, rocket launcher, Super Predator, level cap, shaders DLC-Isabelle

Scenario 4- All of the above (maybe even more,scar with shurikens, other leaks etc.)

Scenario 5- 3 pred masks, rocket launcher, shaders DLC- Isabelle Major update in April

As much I would easily say we’re getting scenario 5 or even less, everything I’ve mentioned is viable content to be added this update. The only one I’d say I’m most hesitant about is probably the map and mode. The ideal thing would be for the mode (Gauntlet) to drop with the other 2 speculated maps (Airstrip and Headquarters) either this month or April. April is more likely considering they haven’t done pictures and other things like they did with excavation unless they really want to keep it under wraps

We haven’t had a level cap increase since 1.10 update and we are going into 2.13 So based on the way updates have been flowing there is a high chance to get one.

If we are to get a super predator since the DLC is predators. It will most likely be Mr. Black or the Falconer. I would doubt we get the houndmaster. That’s because there are leaks to back up Mr. Black and falconer being potentially added with the Mr.Black’s PC and the drones from falconer.

Weapons and gear I’m at a loss besides what has been leaked. I’m also curious to see what Isabelle’s sniper will have that makes it different compared to the ones already in the game.

Another thing that could happen is one of the 3 pred names that were leaked valkyrie, tiki, cleo could be what we are getting instead of a super pred and maybe they have similar gimmicks but that’s less likely.

Check out all the leaks on robo’s post:

@Robo_2696

In case we do get another free pred class this month i do expect another ft one in the near future because as it stands right now:

There are 5 pred classes and 5 ft classes you have access to excluding DLC. There are 9 pred classes and will be 9 ft classes this upcoming update including DLC. And they have stayed pretty consistent with the balance in the amount of classes on both sides.

2 Likes

In all honesty what I expect is massive amount of content if they drop it at the end of Feb. due to 3 months is pushing it and only giving us the same amount of content would start a riot.

What will probably happen is we will end up getting Isabelle and her sniper rifle, free rocket launcher and that’ll be it. And I still assume it’ll drop the 9th

2 Likes

I’m not expecting anything worthwhile. I don’t play this very much anymore. It would take a substantial update to pull me back in to playing every day or even every other. And I mean substantial. And not in FT buffs.

2 Likes

I agree I’m on the same page. This is just the most realistic glimmer of potential content I could see us getting if they decide to do right

I’m expecting Isabelle and the tapes. Dante’s gear becomes free at a level up.

What I’d hope for is that the level cap is raised and Berserker is a free Predator.

I’m keeping my expectations at rock bottom: isabelle and a few shaders.
If that’s the case then I doubt I’ll be playing much. 4 maps in total after this amount of time is fucking ridiculous.

2 Likes

Scenario 6

3 Pred masks

1 Like

New map - airstrip (not snowy)

New Predator class - super Predator

New mode gauntlet

Isabelle

New customization

Shaders

New weapon variants

Rest of the normal stuff

You know like a normal content release (minus the game mode)

I think it’s important to add as many maps as possible

10 maps at least when all is said and done

2 Likes

I wouldn’t expect any new modes or maps just yet. Game hardly handles Clash 4v4. Imagine what 12v3 would be like for players still on the launch PS4. On sub-par PCs as well

Perfection?

image0 (7)

Perfection like this? The way it was meant to be?

By logic if FoRtNiTe can have 100 player lobbies why can’t PHG handle a 3v12 reeeeeeeeee

1 Like

We’ll definitely get a free predator class and some new gear items or weapons. I’m gonna guess the Falconer and his drone.

Were gonna get isabella her sniper rifle which will for sure be better than the 7en maybe bit SAWZ good but who knows

After that some shaders balance changes FM will probably get a nerf bow/caster will get nerfed
And they will us the next update is gonna be great and we will 🤔

1 Like

lol assuming we get a optimization overhaul maybe. And they ditch the AI. Its within the realm of possibility.
The game really goes thermonuclear at the chopper AI spawns, combined with all the moving foliage, smoke and people throwing every grenade.

Fortnite is a flat map with the ocassional low poly house/bridge/tree/stones and an image of moving water. They don’t have to care about post processing and whatnot because the game already looks like ass.

Lol, I know just being a smart ass, but seriously though as the game is makes my playstation sound like a wind tunnel it gets so loud even COD with better graphics and everything on zombies or other huge map games doesn’t do that

1 Like

Its pretty poorly optimized atm you’d think the game is mining bitcoin in the background with how bad the game gets once AI start spawning in and navigating 5 feet.

It honestly is, kinda a shame really I don’t even think F13 was this poorly optimized

Too much cpu-dependent foliage and shadows. Maybe the physics too bc AI ragdolls, don’t know why else it runs like this.