Fervent

I dont think it’s working the way it’s intended to work!

So the description says that when all ft players are standing and alive you get the damage boost.

While this is still correct, for the 4 ft players when you claim one Im still getting the damage boost against the other three as long as they are still standing. It also works at 2 players and even 1 player.

So to explain, the boost seems to be working after claims against the living ft players.

Is this how this is supposed to be or is it bugged.

@OldKingHamlet @Courier

2 Likes

I’ll look into it!
Thanks!

5 Likes

Your welcome. So your not supposed to be getting the damage boost after u claim the first ft player?

That was my initial thought but I was like maybe nah thats how its supposed to work

Holy shit if they meant it as long whoever left is alive and standing, then that’s a beautiful perk.

4 Likes

I know it resets itself if someone leaves a match because it counts as the whole team alive and standing. But it might be worth testing if the alive part doesn’t count.

1 Like

Thats how it was working for me. Was plying as the Samurai and was two hitting supports even after I claimed the first player or out right killed the player.

I was like I dont think this is correct lol!

1 Like

That sounds fkn sexy.
That’s how it should work xD

2 Likes

Yeah! It should. I should have never said anything lol. But oh well. The game feels good btw

Hey since we’re making this thread let’s also make sure we tell all the teachers they forgot to give us homework.

You fuck. 😡

🤗

4 Likes

Im sorry. This is Illfonic that we talking about maybe they wont be able to fix it or thats how it was intended lol!

2 Likes

Please don’t look into it :P

1 Like

Don’t bother he wasn’t serious. This thread was just trolling. Let’s all move along, perk works fine.

1 Like

Yes sorry I was having a stonk

1 Like

@REYNOSO_FUA11 @Elliott626 @Cadillackid @TheSenate @Forever_Mello @BadBlood @Slade_Viscus

Better take advantage of this perk while its still this way!

1 Like

What if someone just kills themselves and takes away the ability?

@Courier

1 Like

Thats the thing. The perk was working with 3 ppl alive and 2 ppl alive and even last man standing

1 Like

I’d prefer it to work that way tbh with reducing amount of dmg based on how many are left?

If one person dies the specializations is useless.

Can see FT killing off one person to do just that.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah. Atm its broken and works all the time besides when 1 player is down. So ima abuse it till then

1 Like

Does fervent work if there’s not a full ft squad?

Ex: 3 ft members

1 Like

So I know you are looking for a real confirmation on the way its supposed to work, but from my experience last night It was working regardless if the team had 3 players or of I killed and Claimed one it was still working. Shit it even worked on Dutch 87 as a last man standing with mud on. It was like 4 swipes and we all know how tanky 87 Dutch can be!

I was using a Samurai with Fearless and Fervent. Two hitting Supports! 1 hitting scouts and recons lol!

I switched it up and tried ghost out and Was not getting the same amount of damage output!

1 Like