Final Nails in the Coffin (The End)

This, right here, is the kind of transparency Kass never, ever showed. And for me, at the very least, its greatly appreciated.

Can I ask, if you are able to give any specifics at all, no matter how small…what is the state of PHG, going forward? WILL there be more focus on the bugs and balance issues we’ve been facing since day one? Should we compile the lists we have about these and send them to you, directly? You talk about being more transparent…well, we would like that, very much, because we have had none of it. We care about this game, friend, and I can kind of tell you do too…we just want to know our opinions about the balances matter, and that our requests for fixes are being looked into.

9 Likes

@Thezebbson take me to @OldKingHamlet he can’t be far away

4 Likes

@NomadClan nvm.

Only needed a few mins LUL

3 Likes

Oh he is typing. @OldKingHamlet Did you ever played as Predator on this game ? Just curious.

5 Likes

Things are getting interesting

No idea: I don’t have the specifics. I’ll have to go back and review things.

I’m posting on the Predator: Hunting Grounds forum. By default and unless otherwise specified, that’s what I’m talking about. But also, I cannot speak to the future stuff of this game because of the rules that are in place. For Arcadegeddon, I don’t have those same limits. With Ghostbusters, I have some of the limits, but since we’re the publisher, we’ll have a lot less of the limits that you guys care about.

There is more stuff coming. I want to be careful about what I tease cause I’m very much focused on the other game launch in less than a week from now (Everyone on the team will be pulling 12 hour shifts that week, like when Predator: Hunting Grounds was launched), but I literally had a call with QA Monday and we talked through the things I think are community priorities, as I want them addressed.

Personally, I’m trash at Predator. I can play against scrubs in pub matches, but if I play with QA, I’ll get plain wrecked. I stand no chance at established PCDS, if I run into one of those. That said, my team came in second in the last Predator tournament we had in the company, but teams were decided at random and RNG decided to make one team a god squad of the best.

5 Likes

@Maskedkane316 the 12 hour shifts are back!!!

2 Likes

@OldKingHamlet how long will that take🥸

1 Like

Ohhhhhh the wonderful 12 hour shifts back in business

No. Kass2 on the way

@NomadClan will be the new and improved Kass more like Kass 2.0

1 Like

jurassic-park-back-in-business

1 Like

Wait I what? I think I’m missing something on this one?

If you’re asking on the next update timing, I can’t share specific dates. There is a calendar that people are working against though.

2 Likes

She never showed it because she wasn’t allowed too

2 Likes

@OldKingHamlet Now that we have you here. Where is the roadmap that was said to be coming months ago? was that forgotten bout or what happend?

5 Likes

The way how this game is going I don’t care for the updates especially from a shitty company I’m talking about what’s important and that’s Scarface how long will it be for u to look into this investigation🥸🥸🥸

5 Likes

Why though

I have played with you as fireteam, its not like you play FT better than Pred. Too bad none of you guys ever played as Predator during streams vs actual established PCDS, I mean doesnt even had to be a full squad. Even an 1v2 match with me and another vs anyone at Illfonic that plays as Predator would be able to show how overpowered the Fireteam is on this game.

Night map vs fireteam using tracker perk, that would give you guys a reality check on the game balance. Or it could be just me and 3 bots vs any Predator player from Illfonic.

8 Likes

Can you please tell us why the last update was so poor of content? 2 months for a mask and some bug fixes.
I guess there are few people working on this game because the majority of the staff is working on other games like ghost busters right?

3 Likes