Thank You Illfonic!!!

DM them?

I’ll give you an example of DM-ing them.

I’ve won a DLC code few months back, during their Twitch stream. I DM’d them, saying something like, hey I won a DLC code, I have a screenshot of it etc.

Guess what? They never responded to that DM, I doubt they even read it.
So few days after, I DM’d an Illfonic employee who actually reads, which was Kass and explained my situation and she gave me the code. If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t even get it and I won it fair and square. That’s just an example which shows that sending a DM, isn’t gonna do anything.

My point is, if they are rewarding streamers / content creators and there are more than a couple of them, they should reward those people too as a thank you for promoting their game over the past 2.5 years. That’s all.

4 Likes

They better 😂😂😂

1 Like

Capybara beats ‘Elite’ Snipers no diff🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Capybara

4 Likes

Capybara indeed

4 Likes

Raining here in the UK as always!!! I got soaked at church….

1 Like

Its the Lord crying tears for @P-willie2000 stupidity

1 Like

😂😂😂😂

1 Like

I can’t lie though, since I stopped playing this stupid game I became a lot more happier and motivated. Now I’m grinding 🤣🤣🤣💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

I understand man tbh persistence is key don’t let the little things stop you I never allowed that to happen to me sure I’ve had set backs but I never stop always keep going never give up.

Blow them up with messages but always be nice though persistence with great attitude, or try your best. First impressions always matter, you never know when your gonna meet the right person that will change your life, but if you stop or do something just once and it doesn’t work try again until something happens I’m literally a working representation of that maybe with luck too, but luck is everywhere just have to find it being real and honest will get you there.

I wish you and everyone the best but what’s right is right and what’s wrong is wrong politics in this game have become too much for it’s worth it’s time to move on.

1 Like

They should’ve given u all the dlc codes

1 Like

Why would people want Illfonic handouts?

Is that the whore’s price to continue to kiss their ass and pretend they arent shit lying Company in Hope they Will get something out of It in long term instead of being used to advertize their next shit titles so they take more money out of others?

I do expect that of grubby gringos.

1 Like

because his last official statements were worded this way

why the fuck are you using your influence to be on the goodside of a company that does NOT care about the state of their games?

their community manager is straight up a liar

and keep in mind we know what “stuff” is coming cause it already leaked and judging by the quality of updates over the past year we have no reason to expect anything but the predator classes that leaked

because they only care about the $$$ their “core” game makes not making sure the actual game is good

3 Likes

No because they know shill youtubers are just advertisers that are silly enough to do it for free

you are a number and they are looking for exponential value and good press

FREE SELLOUT

@Anonymous.Voorhees13 you misunderstand I not making a video to attack you I am making videos of are matches for entertainment.

Nah I already have most of the DLC’s. I bought everything I wanted.

I’m just saying that cherry picking isn’t fair.

1 Like

this was dumb

you could probably get all that stuff on ebay for like 2 bucks

2 Likes

Illfonic still had some stuff sitting in the backroom they had to ditch to make room for ghostbusters merch

1 Like

More like their moma’s needed extra storage 🙄

1 Like