It's been awhile since the "talk" OKH

So as of now this was nearly 3 months ago @OldKingHamlet

and it’s time to ask were you just lying to us? i believe i even said

i hope for your sake i wasn’t right to assume

cause it sure seems like you are in fact a liar must be nice to be paid to do it though

6 Likes

MONEY

1 Like

MUNEH

1 Like

Daily reminder Predator is what they consider a core game lol

Was thinking this the other day.

Okh complaining about “how expensive dedicated servers are”, to comparing PHG to other games that “print money” like Skyrim or other F2P games.

Also mentioning it’s their “widest played game”.

Like why say all of this if you aren’t going to do anything? LMAO

He literally gently put it that the game isn’t what they expected and they now look at it as more of a mountain they would rather not (or are incapable) to climb.

It’s THE only thing that will make them money if done right, cause the SAME bugs happen in Arcadewhatever and are only bound to happen in GB.

Everyone was more happy that moderation was removed and took the little bread crumbs OKH left behind to keep everyone shut up so they don’t have to do anything.

3 months later and he and the team give even less of a shit when it comes to their PREDATOR product.

They gave us a Goblin Shark of a mask, in the height of a rebirth of the franchise.

They could win the fucking lottery and still have no idea how to properly make a working game, let alone a quality PREDATOR product.

Companies gotta stop scraping the botton of the barrel and actually invest into competent companies that will produce a quality product people don’t have to “put up with”.

Oh these poor Ghostbuster fans that are just wanting a good Pred game like we did… 🤦‍♂️

6 Likes

Sad to see how far they’ve turned you against them. I mean you specifically. Goes to show how poorly this game has been handled

4 Likes

this game is pretty much a guilty pleasure for the majority who still play it after such a long time. Is ironically so good and bad at the same time, mainly because there’s nothing out there that can compare to it, so it basically has no competition

2 Likes

They dont care.
We dont care.

This games over.
Dead.

1 Like

TAHITI! WE HAVE A PLAN CHUCK!

2 Likes

The little amount of effort they need to put into this game, to make it SO MUCH better is just a smack in the face of their profession.

They’d rather half ass all their games…
(People talk about broken games for years)

Instead of actually build a product to be proud of.
(Amazing games have their shelf life).

You know… Skyrim and other F2P ;) LOL

1 Like

I had a godDAMN PLLAAAAAANNNN

2 Likes

This game doesn’t need “mOAr CoNtEnT”, it needs bug fixing, plain and simple.

2 Likes

they can’t even bring “bug free” new content. Tells you how much they test shit out before releasing it and how much they care about the “game experience”.

FARMING MANGOES IN TAHITI

1 Like

…yes…

3 Likes

How could you?

They stopped testing their content long time ago.
That’s why the game is in this state now.
Every new content brought bugs on top of bugs.
Game experience…yeah…300+ fps drops to 45 fps on Backwater night on Ryzen 5600x and RTX 3070 on 1080p resolution.

More like shit experience.

1 Like

Illfonic as a company are nothing but lying, thieving trashbags.

2 Likes

Gratz on the ghostbusters release @OldKingHamlet
i’m sure the game will be “great”
COPIUM

About as great as slamming your dick in a car door.