FIRE TEAM ONLY

I play both FT and Predator, and I can say that I find myself agreeing and disagreeing on many takes on these forums about Spotting. I personally believe that Predators should try to be more stealthy, but in that same respect, Green Wall Hack Spotting should not be in the game, or be limited for Recon Players.

Eyyyy the troll is back. He who said target isolation is a crutch, but marking preds is fine.

Tune in to see who falls for his bait this time on hunting grounds z.

7 Likes

Omg. This salty greedy ft players…

1 Like

Your not welcome here this is a topic for ft not biased predator mains, so I’ll no longer reply to you. Bye

image same as for this salty predator I chased earlier and shot him down this guy raged real hard 😂🤣

I’m a Fireteam main, I often disagree with Pred mains in lots of threads BUT instead of name calling, being derogatory and insulting, I engage in debate. I’ve never had a Predator main try to silence me or get me banned. It’s not so much what you say DeadEye, it’s the way you went about it. And you also tried getting Drakos banned on PlayStation network…
You’re back, and you’re entitled to post a topic and ask for Pred mains to stay out (or at the very least, not be toxic) and that’s fair. But the antagonistic wording towards the end is going to attract the very thing you want to avoid. I hope you are able to realise that.

Other than that, cool screenshots and it please me to see these dead Yautja scum gargling on their own blood😈

2 Likes

Absolutely it’s mad that only those that seem to be good at the game play both pred and ft, I do this myself but I’ve turned to fire team because playing as predator has no skills and is very easy 😂🤣 fire team specially with randoms is more skill involved and challenging but I like challenge and I’ve won 85% of ft matches I get more buzz hunting the predators as my prey 😂🤣

Agree. I want to Show you my ft smile collection too, but i cant…because they all without heads ;)

1 Like

I still loved our debate 💚

Oh wait… Im not supposed to be here 👀

2 Likes

🤣 Just know, we are smiling in our hearts after you’ve ripped out our skulls 😊

1 Like

image I have many pictures of predators that I’ve hunted down and made rage quit so to be fair I have a wonderful collection myself. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

What you mean I tried getting him banned on psn I don’t even have him on my playstion friendlist, so can you both explain how it’s possible to try getting people banned if you don’t have them on there friendlist I’ll wait for you to make up the story while your there. 😂🤣😂

Well, if you would have accepted his invite and rose to the challenge to fight him like a man in the first place you’d probably not have gotten banned. But you insisted on being a toxic coward.

5 Likes

image Like i said this thread is for fire team only 😂🤣😂

Lol, it’s a Predator game, so that’s going to kind of hard to not mention being a Pred main, even though I dabble in FT too. I like the screenshots though.

It does intrigue me though, do people who play COD n such share there kills on forums too, or is it just this game, because the antagonist is not human?

Anyhow, I shall be gone now as I’m a Pred main, even though I’m sure that no matter which species you play in this game/community your welcome to comment on any of the threads you see fit.

1 Like

Predator Crashing Thread

5 Likes

@DeadEyeBuddha … want some candy? …

1 Like

I’ve been playing fireteam for a while now. I think it’s to easy to kill the predator now. I want a challenge.

1 Like

Whatever… if you want to talk lack of skills your the ones being spoon fed our location by being red outlined whether we are behind a wall or rock… i dont ever recall seeing that in the movie… cry me a river dude… your going to be the one crying when it gets nerfed and its coming…

image this Predator got the Deadeye treatment 1v1 and I took him out. 😂🤣😂