Fireteam Leave penalty

As pred im getting sick of salty FT members leaving games after one kill. Solution?

Create a 15 min cooldown for people who leave. So they cant play the amount of time that the game could have lasted. This will discourage people from ruining matches for preds.

Second thing, For afk players who are kicked, do not do this penalty. UNLESS they have moved in the match at some point. That way players who are salty cant just afk for two minutes and get out scott free.

1 Like

And on the predator side, Let predator leave once he has been killed and the detonation disabled. That way preds dont have to sit around and wait. Thats usually the only reason a pred leaves a match.

2 Likes

Why not illfonic just remove the exit option altogether so that the rage quitters have to close app if they wonna leave a session.

3 Likes

Mate i had a match where whole team ragequit in first minute of the game lol and i play scout not zerk

1 Like

I did experience the same as Predatorā€¦

Itā€™s been ages since i last executed all of themā€¦

Annoying as hell ._.

Bump. Canā€™t use iso to find the bots either with 7 minutes leftā€¦ /leaves game

One good fix would be giving people a reason to care about XP & Money during late levels.

Thereā€™s literally no reason to stay as a FT member for the XP ā€¦

Preds get trophies but meh, not even sure thats insensitive enough.

Also love when someone leaves on purpose just before the game starts so a bot is left, sort of a ā€œHey pred, f*k you!ā€ Then they just reque and get in another game within seconds. So one sidedā€¦

1 Like

Have you considered their game crashes?

1 Like

This happens a lot.

4 Likes

This never happens

We get booted from matches regularly.

Once one person gets kicked the others seem to drop too most times.

True.

This will only punish people who donā€™t rage quit tho,the game ā€œcrashesā€ and this will cause people to who are not actually rage quit be penalized,unless thereā€™s a system to tell the difference between rage quitting and crashes then ,I say its not a good idea.If people donā€™t want to play the game or have something else to do ,you shouldnā€™t force them to play.

Bumping for kindnessā€¦ Iā€™m so sick of ā€˜organized leaversā€™ who are trying to punish preds, or make the match easier for their noob group.

Same, I saw a team quit literally as it began. Like I had just spawned in. Hadnā€™t gone 5 steps forward yet. Waited like 5 minutes for matchmaking to give me that game lol

Illfonic already stated in their last stream they will not punish players for leaving

because ā€œbots are just like playersā€
and the loss of XP isa good enough punishment

this was a wasted necro thread

1 Like

Yeah I agree wasted thread

Have you considered asking yourself why an entire team would leave before even playing part of a match against you?

Assuming they didnā€™t disconnect, which happens oftenā€¦

Why do you want people to be forced to play with people who are not fun to play with?

I will always drop the team from a match with a toxic player.

Life and weekends are too short for dealing with nonsense

1 Like