Game Crash FeedBack!

Harsh but…okay fine. Shoot one, the rest will get the point quickly

2 Likes

Thats how its supposed to work.

I feel the police are not using the ribber bullets to there full potential. Id be like how many skips can you do before hitting the target. Or even trying for trick shots. Like off the Chandelier to the corner pocket to the perp lol

1 Like

@Cadillackid and @Elliott626 if they close this thread that means they are watching and a response in a way lol

2 Likes

Of course.

News teams ASSEMBLE!

2 Likes

AVPR2

3 Likes

Man you are good! What software are you using and I also can never get the gifs to work

1 Like

Photoshop

2 Likes

Thats it? Lol dammm gotta get me a laptop now I guess lol

1 Like

I heard there was DDos attack against Sony about 12 hours ago.

1 Like

I have heard that and also Call Of duty dropped a new zombie mode maybe they had a sudden surge of everyone downloading that put a massive strain on servers

Again.

Still no response from Illfonic about their game.

1 Like

Never but sony has said that servers are back to normal. So Im just asking

1 Like

I’ll wait for illfonic to give us the clear.

Guess I’ll be waiting till the next patch notes LMAO

If they ever come 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Lol. Ill let you know later when I get off. If not then off to roam the waters as a fearsome Bull Shark

2 Likes

Like… is no one at their company worried?

Is there company not worried about the body of consumers they are going to have when this is all said and done?

When they have a fully finished product no one is going to want to touch it.

I just don’t get how they don’t deem their practices as distasteful.

1 Like

ME: Andromeda and DA: Inquisition on sale as a bundle for $10 plus Elite Dangerous on PS5 now too…I’ve got plenty to keep me occupied till this gets sorted out

3 Likes

Sorry for the late response regarding this issue. Looks like something occurred last night which caused game instability while @OldKingHamlet and I were out of the office.

The team has investigating the issue since late last night and we will post updates on the issue in this post below

3 Likes

Thank you so so much. I know we have had our issues. Just know all nonsense that was stated here was just between friends is in no way directed towards you

2 Likes

New phone. Who dis?

Jokes aside thanks for the communication @Courier. Goes a long way

2 Likes

Lol

1 Like