Regarding the current game instability issue - 2/26

Good morning, everyone!

We are currently aware of the issue regarding game instability and are currently investigating this issue.
Any news regarding this issue will be updated in this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

UPDATE

Thank you for your patience while we investigated the crash reports. A server was down and was affecting some players. The occurrences have subsided, but we are still looking into the root cause. Please reach out if you are still experiencing any issues.

24 Likes

@Elliott626 ohhhhh snap.

2 Likes

That’s cool.

Its a step in the right direction. So hopefully there will be a full blow report soon hopefully.

2 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to address us. Definitely shows a step in the right direction.

2 Likes

Well you proved me wrong then, thanks for the update guys.

1 Like

PREDITOR FIGHT WARRIOR

…maybe switch to light beer?

3 Likes

Dark doesn’t always mix with light beer, I tried that one time and vomited on a tree

3 Likes

It seems performing simple actions such as jumping, leaping, melee collisions, cause a crash on PS4. Perhaps it has something to do with actions that cause vibration?

2 Likes

The veritanium of the challenges has never worked for me, today I have shot at the head of the AI ​​25 times I have won the challenge but nothing of 5000 v, and this always

A mi nunca me ha funcionado el veritanio de los desafios, hoy eh disparado a la cabeza de la ia 25 veces eh ganado el desafio pero nada de 5000 v, y esto siempre

1 Like

Are you “Completing” the challenge?
On PS4/PS5 you have to hold R1, it brings up the challenges menu, you then hold square to “Complete” the challenge and collect your Veritainum

1 Like

Thank you very much, I’m stupid and I’ve lost a lot of veritanium 😭
Mil gracias, soy subnormal y eh perdido mucho veritanio 😭

2 Likes

There is no stupidity when the game does not tell you what to do. I am sorry for the lose of all the vt

3 Likes

You’re not alone there

…I could have been rich 😭

2 Likes

Thanks @Courier! Much appreciated communication regarding this issue!

Thanks!😭
Gracias!😭

Thanks😭
Gracias😭

2 Likes

I think playstation in general is having some hard times

1 Like

So far so good for me

3 matches in and no crashes yet

1 Like