Heres an idea illfonic make a comment before everyone walks

Aight bro take it easy

1 Like

Your moma is so fat so when Predator tried to hang he on a tree, a tree fell down.
Your moma is so ugly so when Arnold saw Predator removing mask after meeting her, he stayed silent.

1 Like

If predators moma was a video game shed be rated E for everyone

yeah its gotten stale for me already. and the fact they are completely silent … is like wtf. sort of communicating on twitter but not addressing us directly or making a post im 2 levels away from 68 and im bored of just playing the fireteam with literally no other objective or incentive too play … predators literally a bullet sponge or pinata and not even viable. and then when we do get wrecked as fireteam its usually someone berserker modeing it lmao. i honestly dont know what to say. i got predator vs alien on steam for 3 19 for sale. il play that to carry me over for a while till pred gets some buffs and another patch or a statement is made.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

Two things:

1. I’ll just link to this announcement here: 4/28 - We hear your feedback!

2. Drop the personal attacks against others please. If you want to hate on someone you can pincushion me, but here’s a very important reminder for everyone: Basically everyone in this thread wants to see Predator: Hunting Grounds become the most fun game it can be. So even if you guys disagree on the details, you all basically want the same big picture.

19 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Доброе утро. Может это звучит глупо. Но может быть можно дать возможность хищнику сбивать вертолеты. Но только один раз за матч. Вот он же может пробить плазмой броню человеку к примеру. Почему бы ему на сбросить точку эвакуации отряду. Вертолет не сильно высоко. Энергии плазмы и мощности должно хватить. Либо управляемым диском. Он вообще из металла который режет всё. Сделать уязвимые места вертолёту,турбины или например тот самый винт основной и задний. Те игроки которые успели типа в вертолет залезть они при крушении умирают. А те кто остались на земле или только начали эвакуацию им даётся дополнительное время и другую точка эвакуации. Конечно бы было бы хорошо сделать карты побольше,тогда было бы вообще шикарно. Ну я так думаю просто.

Good morning. Maybe it sounds stupid. But it may be possible to allow the predator to shoot down helicopters. But only once per match. Here is he same can penetrate plasma armor man to example. Why doesn’t he drop the evacuation point to the squad? The helicopter is not very high. Energy of the plasma and the power should be enough. Or a managed disk. It is generally made of metal that cuts everything. Make vulnerabilities to the helicopter, the turbine, or for example the same main and rear propeller. Those players who managed to type in the helicopter to climb they die in the crash. And those who stayed on the ground or just started evacuating are given extra time and a different evacuation point. Of course, it would be good to make more cards,then it would be generally chic. Well, I just think so.

2 Likes

I never tried shooting at the helicopter… but i will next time i plsy… lol

1 Like

Think people will get frustrated if it works? XD

1 Like

What’s wrong with u, how can u say they should all be fired the game won’t be fixed then will it. You have to consider that us players play at all different skill levels so they have to balance the game to meet in the middle this will take a bit of time, if its made to much in the predator favor ppl will complain and if the fireteam is to strong ppl will complain this will take time

1 Like

Chill? This game is dieing because of the lack of communication by their side. This same shit happened after the trial weekend. The forums were filled with great ideas, but not a single statement from their side. How can you defend that? I like the game as well, but I dont like their lack of communication. As a matter of fact thats one of the reasons I havent played this game for 2 days now. Also I dont wanne sit in queue for 15 mins. There are alot of things wrong with this game, nerfs, bugs, queue shit. All the same things as in the trial weekend, but they dont even dare too speak up. Its disgusting really.
They SHOULD have delayed their game, but instead they choose the money route.

yes chill

1 Like

I seen it,this update came afew hours after this post went up.
So im chilled for now yes but it doesnt change anything within the game so only time will tell

1 Like

Its not broken but have to say the Predator really needs to be more powerfull hes ment to be like near invincible i have had my mask shot off 4 mins into the game a high level predator also he should be able to mess the mission up or even cause the team to miss the copper and fight till the end also the predator has honor and is proud

Hes not anywhere near invincible he more of a ghost watch pred one he was just as valnerable as the rest.

No one is gonna walk but you toxic cry babies. And we are all the better for it!

1 Like

This in a nutshell. They can’t respond to every comment, and they can’t snap their fingers to make everyone happy. So, they’re grinding and keeping their eyes on the target while providing updates when they’ve made progress. It doesn’t mean they’re a bad dev, this is a common practice. People aren’t going to get the responses they want which will make them more pissy and the devs more stressed.

Most inspiring and brave thing I’ve seen on this forum. Keep up the good work and attitude!! My faith in this game is slowly being restored. I wanna see this game make it big time and be better than a 2k-whatever game.