Highest Damage You've Scored against 'a Predator'.?

And that’s easy to use too, I don’t get what you’re inferring here. Its basically the meta. I don’t think 10k damage is very telling of a good pred

If anyone has anything Welcoming to say about this game, and their damage towards a ‘Good P’ I have explained above, I would love to get your thoughts or screenshots, not just talk. ‘actual photo proof’.

The Title was ‘Highest Damage You’ve Scored against GOOD Predator’s’, not 21 Questions.
(It’s Really Not that Hard to reply ‘Good title’)

This player VsD was far from Mediocre.

I wouldn’t have even bothered posting if this was a Potato, and thanks ‘Morales for verifying above’ the person versed Plays Predator v well.

Thanks and would appreciate any screen shots and postive feedback or what you have scored.

Thanks All 😊

I had a match against Prozi a while back where I managed to get about 5 or 7k damage. However, he let me reinforce so I don’t know if that counts lol.

Edit: Also, he was running a close combat build so it was easier to damage him. He still won in the end though.

1 Like

Wasn’t a hate comment dude, he wasn’t a good pred XD

You need to take feedback better, chilll out

Lol

Nah…see he’s got a point there. You made a post and started the conversation. Just because it’s not going the way you like doesn’t mean you can tell people to stop contributing how they wish.

It’s an open forum not a positive reinforcement therapy session or some shit. Just about everyone here has been playing since day one and has opinions based on their experiences. They wanna challenge your perception of “good pred” than they can (and obviously will).

1 Like

But but but…he was shooting arrows from the trees and my team just stood still and got hit, he must be a good pred 🥺

1 Like

VXd0pD0

1 Like

That moment when you recognize half the lobby lmao. Also 10k for a PS4 guy is def not bad.

3 Likes

That someone must be an idiot :)

1 Like

You don’t get high damage on a potato Predator, because they die before they’ve had time to heal more than once or twice, at best. If you can manage to get 10k on a Predator, both you and he were playing a well fought game.

3 Likes

I did take a Grand Total of 11,177 thousand damage as the Zerker!!!

Not my Best Match by far but a good match!
Its on my yt!

3 Likes

TY, this is the sort of response expected.
Cheers 😙 Choppuh.

1 Like

good job bro. think my best is 8k

2 Likes

👍👍 honestly didn’t think 10k was possible
Highest previous was 6200-6850. And the 10 was against a Decent Skilled player who Stealthed well🤣

2 Likes

Wait till you meet a ‘good pred’ XD

He healed and used stealth?? omg they must be a top tier player

1 Like

I once did over 500 damage to a predator

3 Likes

I just did 8.6k to a Predator tonight. I can’t even remember if we won or lost because we were having fun. Taking it seriously of course, but it was a good match. It bores me to tears when the fireteam is dismantled within minutes of dropping from the chopper or when a Predator gets dropped seconds after a dumb mistake or two.

Quit flexing with your unreal numbers here bro. What are you gonna say next? That you have more veritanium than anybody? Bedniy chopra

2 Likes

Screenshot please