How fucking broken is this game?

look at my “cheating glock” on MW… don’t even need a macro

4 bullets and you’re dead

1 Like

In BF is like 5 shots but it’s 3 round burst so in the second burst you’re dead and its fast ttk too.

Idk why mofos are still crying and bitching over this garbage ass game when there is other even free to play games out there that are way better in every aspect.

You literally have to be a virgen nerd pred fanboi to be this obsessed over this game.

Its just beyond me…

Bitch ass using it every game

That isnt even a pistol anymore

More like a sniper configuration of an smg or smth

listen pal, I’m not gonna get any better at the game and seeing I’m always playing with 3 brain dead potatoes or two potatoes and a bot, at best, I’ll do whatever I can to even the playing field on a game that plays as a 1v1 even though it isn’t balanced as it, so I can at least still have some fun.

playing as predator as of right now is boring af unless someone at your level is in the match as ft with the other 3 brainless players. which doesn’t happen often

at least the game dps is so high that even a potato pred can get lucky against a good ft player

sniper? SNIPER? where the fuck do you see a long barrel or a scope to consider that shit even remotely as a sniper rifle? are you fucking moron?

Plenty of people use iron sights with marksman rifles for quick scoping in search and destroy and shit

sure… I’m sure they are bullseyes 500 meters away with those iron sights

Have you even played those maps

no… I own the game for shits and giggles… >_>

that gun is only good for close encounters. at anything over 100m bullets won’t even hit the target because of the in-game bullet velocity/penetration stats. If you get a headshot you are luck, unless you are using an aimbot… and still (been there done that)

You bastard

you have no idea

E R E C T I O N
I’m not even american and I know that’s some good shit right there

That’s interesting. How does that compare to the PS5’s processing, because it seems to be a stable 60fps.

No it’s not
I was playing as predator with my friends a week ago on PS5
I got frame drop for like 3mins , I was also host
Amazing game

Interesting. I’m not sure that I’ve had that issue. Also, I’ve had to cut up a lot of recorded video for testing and the frame by frame is very consistently 60 per second. Do you have the first Gen PS5 or the newer ones with less cooling?

Yeah, it’s not exclusive to console, there could be bad optimization in regards to the way shaders are interacting with foliage and the version of unreal engine that’s being used

1 Like

You’re aware that PS is basically a PC, right?

I have the newer one , digital edition

1 Like

No, more like a toaster at best.

1 Like