How fucking broken is this game?

You can’t play AFTE on PS4…just saying. They stopped that shit fullSTOP because well, IceCopper Studios knows good practice. you(illfonic) do not.

1 Like

@Scarface_1983

I’ll just leave this here tho.

1 Like

I’m the bully huh?
You fucking hypocrite xD

Hahaha, hey man, a joke here and there won’t hurt anyone. 🤣

1 Like

Lol

No idea. My system is by no means less powerful than a PS5

CPU - Intel Core i7 10700KF (8C/16T) OC to 5GHz
RAM - 32GB 3200 MHz
GPU - GTX 1070 Ti OC @ 2200 MHz Core Clock, 8GB @ 2266MHz GDDR5
Main games and OS are installed on NVMe drives

Only a handful of games struggle on my system, mainly very demanding titles such as Cyberpunk, Red Dead Redemption. Even games like RE2-3 remakes run fairly well at medium and high settings.

This is the only game that runs so bad and yet doesn’t look very demanding.
Even illfonic’s Ghostbuster doesn’t run as bad as this shit.

So, now you get why most PC players HAVE to lower graphics? People running on 1650’s and 2060’s (probably the most common GPUs on the market right now) will struggle even more than mine even at 1080P.

My system, even running this game at 720P, if running epic settings will have an average of 80 FPS at best, with constant dips well below the 30 fps mark, specially when swarms of AI appear out of nowhere.

1 Like

https://afte.org/

I understand why players do it.

I’m still struggling to understand why an “equally powered” PC to PS5 wouldn’t run at an acceptable frame rate.

I still don’t think it should be allowed to lower Draw distance, simplify the color palette, or remove shadows.

It’s too bad. All of it. The lack of support. The terrible release. Hit scan. Lack of aim assist. Poor mobility mechanics. Lingering bugs and/or bad design. Never exploring all the weapons and gadgets that could have been added.

I guess I’ll just have to wait for armored core 6 and finally leave this game behind for good. 😔

1 Like

I have a theory, and is that this game was ported to PC instead of the other way around. It uses precompiled shaders (cooked content) much like games on emulators do.

That could explain why the games performs so poorly on PC, even on high end GPU’s like a RTX 3080 or 3090, when compared to other games

1 Like

Jelou you fucking donkey, unreal can export games natively to console and would be more equated on pc versions of the game

They have very amateur and nearly bare minimum work when looking at this game without its beauty pass, for all you know AI pathing or AI coding has bad program looping but if you actually tested what the fuck you say you wouldn’t be captain Jelou of the mud hut hackers

4 Likes

Now…witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational PRED COMMUNITY!

3 Likes

That’s a good one! xD

2 Likes

@TheSenate immigrants are stealing your job!

2 Likes

Gypsies don’t work tho…if they’re Mexican immigrants, then yes.

2 Likes

YOU ARE NOT A REAL SOLDIER!

1 Like

undisguises in french

Indeed.
I never really was on your side.

1 Like

Right behind you.

1 Like