I think they should release the 87 Predator skin already

You are fake because you do not care about accuracy.

Wrong. You came to this forum to whine and act like kiddo who you are mentally. There is 0 accurate JH in the game and you know it.

You mean only flawed version and you know it, bozo.

It proves your attitude and there is no option for me to choose i.e. release an accurate version of JH.

But you gave yours up, so you won’t get a more accurate version.

Have fun imagining fruit loops, chat later. 😝

I gave up the flawed version and it is not going to change. And you are stuck with it, not me.

Is this what you do at your bozo parties?

You gave up the only version and if it does get more to you’re liking you’ll still be without it.

And that’s all there is to it. You gave up the only version. I’m happy with mine, very happy. Seems only one of us regrets anything.

Who’s whining again?

Good. The other Preds are more pleasing aesthetically.

Like I said before you as a fake fan do not care about accuracy. You are just happy with resemblance only. And it seems if I do not regret anything, then it is you who does. Perhaps you cannot unsee those oversized wrist blades.

As always you from the very, very beginning you joined this forum.

The answer is no. Threads over.

Gonna have to ask for proof. I don’t complain very often, I offer counter arguments but can’t think of a single complaint or whining that I’ve done.

Enjoy reading, maybe you’ll learn something.

Here’s your answer, the community says, No.

Yeah you arent a complainer from what ive seen. If anything i am and you are the anti complainer

1 Like

Fuck, I shoulda been a scumbag an pre-ordered a bunch of copies lol. I knew this happened for other games like Sea of Thieves and Friday the 13th for example.

3 Likes

Too long didn’t read.

Boo hoo preorder exclusive is exclusive waah etc grr oversized wristblades yet city hunters head is probably shaped worse than yours NERDDDD no one cares.

1 Like

Yeah yeah, keep fucking crying dude. Jungle Hunter looks fine, and it’s not getting released to the public. Sorry.

1 Like

I do not have time now to analyze your all posts but based on your mentality you are a whiner. And you did not bring any counter argument in our case.

It is you that has to learn something. So 60 voters you call the community. Are you kidding me? None of those 73% who voted No can bring anything against my working solution.

Wrong. He is a whiner. He got angry at my working solution of making a new separate and accurate JH skin as a paid DLC because the current flawed one is his security blanket.

You have no case, your suggestion is to rip off the preorder players.

They are most of the active community member with a few exceptions, people who choose not to participate mostly.

Cause you’re deluded and think you can get a better version of what you already gave up. It is not a solution. It isn’t any better than releasing the same model.

If the Jungle Hunter model is improved, great, sold as a separate character, hell no. That’s just a way for you to get what you lost.

Enjoy your imaginary JH, fruit loops.

Your loss, pal.
I had this game already pre-ordered and had the JH skin. So I know personally what it is like.

Based on my experience CH model is still better than JH, psychooo. So I do not care about you.

Lol nice forehead and mask that doesnt even fit while you whine about wristblades. CH uses base hunter model its not a new one, which is why his head is so fucked up. That lazily sampled roar from the movie though. Thing’s a rush job if you want to talk about accuracy.

Lol. I do not cry at all, dude. JH does not look fine. That is why I do not care about it. Also no one is going to fix it for you by making it more accurate. No matter how much you are going to cry on this forum. Sorry.

But you think they will sell a copy? What is wrong with you?

And you think you’re not crying too, 🤣.

Ah yes. Jungle Hunter, Elder, and Jungle Hunter (2). Next up Jungle Hunter (3) rainbow deluxe shader pack, and Jungle Hunter (4) gold deluxe.

Maybe they’ll sell us Elder without the fanny pack for $5

2 Likes

Wrong again as always. Nobody is ripping off anybody because nobody promised anybody a new separate version of JH skin. So do not lie.

Lol. There is a difference between having a significant input and rubbish activity (bringing nonsense). And I have seen it here too many times.

Wrong. It is you who are deluded. You won’t receive a better version at all. Only my solution can bring it.

I have not lost anything. I just saved money for better content. Also do not forget that I do not care about current version of JH at all and I do not ask about it.

Enjoy your flawed JH, bozo.

Again the last laugh belongs to me.