I think they should release the 87 Predator skin already

The only fool here is you. You do not even know what a common good means.

What is your input here? Anything significant?

Yes, again posting history.

Lol. What history? Of temper tantrums?

Go to feedback, I made a post on Friday it’s still near the top.

You do realize how foolish you look, don’t you?

The only one screaming, and ranting is you cray cray 😜

I do not see anything special.

Temper tantrums are not my speciality here.

Dude you’re a tourist, you have no specialty here, you have contributed half an idea so far. You probably have the worst rate, of ideas to posts of all time.

You’re judgemental opinions don’t mean anything. Even the members who were on your side are embarrassed for you.

But you keep right on only being a troll, we both know how it will end.

Edit - here’s one for this thread…

You’ve killed Godzilla now who will save us from ourselves?!

2 Likes

Wrong you are just average Joe and I am not impressed with any of your ideas yet.

Your judgemental opinions don’t mean anything either. Again there were no members on my side. What are you talking about? I was not even trying to make any friends or something like this.

No, you troll here and I know that sooner or later you are going to have another temper tantrum attack.

Looked up your new classes proposal and I do not see anything special there too. Where is a cool factor. Where is the appeal in this?
BTW when did you start playing video games?

You joined 3 days ago haven’t created any topics, and your telling us your not the tourist?

1 Like

It does not matter when I joined. This forum was known as a place of whiners from its very beginning and I can see that it has not changed much. And a lot of valuable long time Predator fans do not want to join because of this.
However I understand that IllFonic moderators have to deal with other stuff in their daily work too. Therefore side effects of unchecked users materialize.

You just described yourself, also it does matter when you joined cause if joined later you would know that @Slasher_Clone is probably one best people on this fourms when it comes to discussion about topics, they are far from a troll and actually contribute to this fourm, rather than whining about an PREORDER EXCLUSIVE SKIN isn’t movie accrute or doesn’t have the right hoses. I’m all okay accuracy for models but it doesn’t have to be perfect nothing is perfect. And all topics you posted on was about this Jungle Hunter debate which the topic needs to end imo, it helps to branch out to other topics to get fresh perspective. Anyways I felt I should put my 2 cents in cause this topic has gone on long enough and pointless hate back fourth isnt solving anything or doing anything productive.

1 Like

Prove it…

or is this an appeal to higher knowledge.

Personally I think you’re talking out your ass.

Wrong. You have not read the whole conversation. And this what you should do first. I proposed a working solution for people who were arguing over release of the current JH skin. This made your buddy angry and here we are now.

At this point I don’t care, this topic is over 500 post long it needs to stop, it was exclusive people can’t get over it, so they rush to internet to complain its what humans do.

Yes, I still remember whining over the game not being perfect at its release. All social IllFonic platforms were filled with angry irrational people. And yes people I know from Predator websites did not want to have anything to do with this forum. The funny thing is that they managed to have interviews with the devs without being here.

Yes, people have become whiners thanks to idiocracy but I remember better times.

You should go back to neogaf tourist

And you should leave this forum for real Predator fans, whiner.

I can’t wait to hear your definition of a “real predator fan,” blessed gatekeeper

In short it is someone who cares about the franchise and does not accept low standard products based on it. Also does not block access to Predator products because interest in the franchise needs to be kept alive.