Illfonic: “Out of office for Holidays”

🤦‍♂️First it’s a game designer work(no clue what to call it) so I would assume there schedule isn’t normal lol also what tf is the point of arguing or being pissed because of your game devs taking a week off are u that sad you need them to be working on the game 24/7? Not to mention any time they give all of us somthing new most of us only complain so why tf does it matter?!

Name one business or company you know of that all take holidays at the same time?
How is the business supposed to be managed if every one is on holidays?

Let’s assume there’s a massive server failure (not that it could be much worse than it is right now), who is going to deal with it?

Clearly Illfonic🤣

True, I should have said “besides Illfonic”

1 Like

It’s legit just the fact someone’s bitching if they didn’t tell us they where taking a break I bet we would’ve never noticed how is them on “vacation” going to effect the game you paid money for that apparently shit if you don like it so much just throw it out or trade it in and I’m being so serious when I say this

I’m actually waiting on my refund from epic.

2 Likes

Until I receive it and uninstall the game however, I will comment on the game that I’ve managed to get into 6 matches in 3 days of trying.

Dont worry bro coz the game will become free to play very soon and then u get to play and also get ur money back too

You’re both idiots. This game is very successful for its genre and it’s fanbase is steadily growing by a size bale margin at least on consoles. Honestly the game could die in PC and they’d be better off

2 Likes

you think the game will be better when they’re not making money off it???

By growing you mean they lost 86% of the player base in 2 months (based on purchases and continued play).

By growing you mean that on average every PS4 sale of this game is played for 4 days?

Please define what you mean by growing.

Oh btw CONSOLE (not consoles, consoles implies plural and as it’s only available on ONE CONSOLE, you can’t really use the plural there)

1 Like

Idk mannn your just a toxic fucccccc🤣 but seriously just get some friends to play with and it would be so much better than waiting 🤦‍♂️

I’m glad you followed up your statement calling people idiots by also calling the people you called idiots

I appreciate your input to the conversation, it was in depth and well thought out.

No problem mannn I do my best around here 👍🙂

Well think about by the end of this year this game is surely gonna be dead
And to retain the player base they will def make this game free and they will charge u for buying vertanium currency for csometics so in that way they will make money

I dont think any sane person would buy this game now at this current state lol

These two are toxic as fuck, just ignore them. They also seem to not understand statistics and are just kind of idiots

1 Like

Who’s toxic now? Lol. Ppl always say some ones toxic xD

this is the dumbest post ive read in my life

like i legit feel like i just lost half my braincells reading your apparent confusion at the concept of a business being closed for holidays

if you want me to name a company ill humor you, electronic arts studios close on holidays sometimes too

the corner store down the street closes too

3 Likes

Don’t even bother he literally goes post to post crying about every little thing good or bad.