Illfonic: “Out of office for Holidays”

Ignorance started when you decided to call out a company on how they decide to do things.

Just so we’re clear…

Now I’m done

You might want to look up what the word “ignorant” means.
Just so you don’t look like an idiot (you can still edit your post).

Lol you spend too much time arguing on here xD.

Thought you guys were all about being nice?

1 Like

Yall killed an entire race to populate it with white ppl what? You are no better than us Americans killing the native Americans

1 Like

I mean look at his profile pic. Its a white kid. This is his life

wtf are you going on about?
Killed an entire race?

Go read ur history if it hasnt been covered up by the English yet

1 Like

If you poke the beaver… you getting the teeth lol

1 Like

You have a gundam you fkn weeb. XD lol this is a good pass time while you wait in ques xD.

Yeah, you’re right… It’s a white kid… My son.
I am white and my wife is white, so if my son was born any other variant I’d be very pissed off with my wife.

your argument makes zero sense

1 Like

Lmao xD

1 Like

I only changed cause losers wanna say oh you have a pred pic you a pred main. Also this is possibly the least weebist gundam tho. Iron blooded orphans was the best gundam ever

You really shouldn’t bring such a topic up on a forum about a video game. And you can cherry pick as much stuff as you want it won’t make your country’s history any cleaner.

You dirty pred main lmao. Only reason I dont rock a pred avatar is cause I’m not really a predator fan. Sure I think it’s cool, but I’ve never seen the movies or read the comics xD.

Oh damz ouch right where the sun dont shine.

Agree to disagree.

If people want to leave this game leave.

No need to cry about it.

This all could have been prevented if home boy didnt want to square up…

When you’re waiting 3 hours to get a game, this passes the time.
And occasionally you can have an intelligent conversation.

More often than not it just descends to stupidity. But it still passes the time.

Mhm im pretty sure i said that we are not any better. Shit if i could build a time machine i would go back and give all the Africans and natives 2020 weapons and teach them to use them and when that bitch Columbus pulls up straight up dome his shit and then kill everyone on board. Then kill myself. Or go back even further and kill the firat humans all together so we never exist ever.

“Square up”

PMSL

it’s a fucking forum you wanna be keyboard warrior