IllFonic Predator Themed Costume Contest

IllFonic Predator Themed Costume Contest

Show us the best picture of you or your family in a Predator themed costume! This picture can be from this year or years prior, but it has to be of you or your family.

First place will win an Alpha Predator figure, an IllFonic shirt, and a code for the Viking Predator DLC for PS4 or PC.

The three Runners Up will each receive a Viking Predator DLC code for PS4 or PC.

Post your submissions here in this thread!

Submissions Closed

Submissions end Monday 11/02/20 at 11:59 PM MTN
We may request that you provide proof of ownership for the submission.

We at IllFonic will look through your submissions for our favorite submission and select (one) first place winner and three (3) Runners Up on Friday 11/06/20!

Rules:

1. Must post entry in this thread by Nov 2nd 11:59 PM MTN
  2. Only post images you own or you have taken. Passing off someone else’s work as your own will result in a disqualification.All people featured in any photograph must be able to provide a consent release if requested.
  3. Only one entry per person.
  4. Must feature elements from the Predator franchise or universe.
  5. Entrants will be judged on originality, execution, Predator universe tie-in, and overall impression.
  6. May not feature: Sexual content, profanity, bigotry, racism, sexism, or harm against a particular group. Posts featuring content that is objectionable will be removed/disqualified at IllFonic’s discretion.

Click here for more information about terms and conditions

7 Likes

I’m poor

3 Likes

Sounds fun!

I have a decent funko pop collection going, but I bet there will be some awesome pred costume entries :)

Good luck folks!

1 Like

Does it have to be predator or can we dress as fireteam members for the contest? I doubt everyone has thousands of dollars worth of predator gear just lying around lol @Courier @OldKingHamlet the costumes are expensive.

1 Like

Fun idea, but not enough reaction time to participate.

1 Like

Exactly. That’s why I’m asking about fireteam… I don’t have predator gear but I have military gear lol

1 Like

Fireteam members work!

That’s why I also extended it to photos in the past as well, but I get where you’re coming from

2 Likes

Here i am in my suit with my daughter Isla

23 Likes

9 Likes

Here is me and the missus from a few years ago now. If youre a predator fan youve probably seen it around before!

11 Likes

The costume is cool but I need to know where I can buy a mini minigun :p

1 Like

You can usually pick them up at b&m in the uk

I used a photo editor so I can remove the umbrella sign if need be @Courier but this is my Fireteam Scout class for predator hunting grounds. I tried hard since I don’t have any predator gear 😂
Please throw in some multicam and black multicam camo for the fireteam members. That’s my favorite camo @Courier @OldKingHamlet

4 Likes

5 Likes

Yea yours is pretty legit lol

PREDOS
kratos/predator crossover

13 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

No game is suck

This is an awesome idea. So sad that in Germany neither I could get my hands an Predator or Fireteam Costume since it is not that populated in our region.
Though I’m a really big fan of the Predator Franchise.

4 Likes