I'm afraid this game's gonna die if no gamemodes or maps are released!

Doubt that lol… i doubt they will add like all of the stuff that we want… probably like 30-40% of our stuff what community says and 60% of what they decide would be good for profit

1 Like

endless possibilities for a game like this!
The foundation has been made, remaining issues are slowly being fixed by the devs.
Now it’s time for the expansion.

it took almost 20 min for matchmaking to find a game and when it did the countdown finished and somehow the game didnt start, sending me back to title screen again !
I don’t know guys, but this issue should have been fixed in the last patch but it keeps happening again.
Maybe this game is meant to be like this forever.
Can’t believe this, sicerely!

1 Like

That’s been happening to me ever since the update, if this doesn’t get patched soon, it’s going to kill the game faster than anything else…

1 Like

Realistically… the only three major things that can kill of the playerbase is repetitive content, short and rushed match objectives AND actual que times

How i see things, all three can be easily fixed cause they are tied together, basically Longer que times happen cause either lost intrest or just not satisfied with the product… which can involve all of the above or actual bugs in game… Anyways lets say the community keeps growing but slow af and they stay to see what new content will be added, and it gets added… This means if they just keep adding content that WONT be repetitive or look apealing the actual que times will keep getting longer… IF they fix the content but the actual match feels rushed, the que time will slowly become higher… This all comes down listening to what actual large portion of community wants to be added

Well heres another few things contributing to the active playerbase.

• Core game is heavily flawed. I have tried to fix this. You can find it here.
  • Many players abusing private matches solo to farm veritanium, which is no doubt dividing the playerbase. Discussion about that here.
  • Bugs and quality of life. Running off the players who might have stayed. I think DDog addresses these issues best here.
2 Likes

A lot of people that I know that bought the game on release already stopped playing since they updated the game where they buffed the predator like crazy and nerfed the fireteam badly. Personally, I am trying my hardest to continue to enjoy the game, but at this point, I can’t support the game due to its unbalance. Predator is way to Overpowered, and I know someone will regardless disagree and say it’s a good call. Either way, that’s my opinion. His camo is nearly impossible to spot, can’t see his laser anymore due to perks, his attack rate and damage per second is ridiculous, his splash jumping damage is almost 1 shot kill. Snipers are useless now, and the guns don’t do enough damage anymore to get him to back off. I get the game is suppose to be similar to Friday the 13th, but I preferred the game before the updates and ruined fireteam. That’s just my opinion again, I respect people who disagree, I just wanted to put it out there in hopes for fireteam to be buffed up a bit. Thanks again IllFonic

No joke, nighttime versions of existing maps would be a welcome addition, and truly a playground for pred mains lol.

Still I agree with you, nighttime is sometime that really should have already been in the game, randomized time of day for each match maybe. If I don’t get to go head to head with another pred in this game eventually, I’ll be both surprised and disappointed.

1 Like

I agree
This is unbelievable!
Cant believe this is still happening.
This game is broken even in the most basic aspects!

look!
it just happened again!

1 Like

I don’t remember where, and can’t find it either, but I was right about the roadmap (I posted proof that they had a roadmap ready and a week later they announced it).
Illfonic usually answers to youtubers or people like gameranx (just an ex) I think. And at one point they said there’s gonna be a new map in june.
You don’t have to believe me ,we’d just have to wait and see what happens this month.

Ha. This game is going to die because there’s no longer any skill involved in being predator.

I imagine the frustation of a person who buys this online exclusive multiplayer and face the issues i’m facing to be able to play a single game after 5 to 8 min of wait with the matchmaking crashing at the end.
Oh Man! There are to many issues in this game
This looks more like an unfinished project.

No worries, you just got me excited, I’ve seen the roadmap… and the projected Roadmap from data mining… but I’d really like a new map or game mode and confirmation is all I was after.

I get this community can be tense or even a bit aggressive but I’m mostly here to chat not fight with trolls, you seem like you just want the same. If you do stumble on it or remember, let me know.

1 Like

I’ve been here since day one and have rarely seen people fighting, and when they do, it’s really funny.
Don’t take to heart the salt and all that, look through the lines, state your opinion as nice as possible and you’ll have nothing to worry about. :)

And I too am waiting for a new game mode because I’m taking breaks from the game way too often due to lack of content. Bought the Dutch dlc because I appreciated the devs work and effort put into all the patches that came put just days after launch. 1.09 is ok but , for me, it’s not much of a change, not to mention all the bugs but fixed yet. I know their looking into all of them, but time and money don’t walk together, you can have only 1 of them. But Sony being Sony, who knows what we can expect in terms of content and lore.
If in ~1 year the game will be in the state it is right now… I’ll wait for a new Predator game, simply because the player base will dwindle by that time if they don’t put the game on it’s feet and learn from Friday 13th’s mistakes.

There are so many ideas for DLC content that I am expecting this one coming soon:

Sorry, just to add a ponch of fun in here :)

The game is not dying at all

2 Likes

I just want some dang optimization at this point lol

Nice try, from what they’ve worked with, night based maps are out of the question.

So many issues in this game.
They need to fix it too.
I just had a match with no pigs again.
The truth is that these devs dont give a shit for us
We have complained about this issue a long time ago and they didnt do nothing in the patchs that followed.
They just released this dutch skin to earn more money while the real things we ask for were left aside.
I had killed 3 FT members already and had used my 2 medikits, them one of them revived al 3 MEMBERS and I looked up the entire map and couldnt find a single pig.
I had to wait almost 7 minutes walking around to wait for the match to end to at least recieve the credits for my kills.
this is shit!!

1 Like