Im done...no one is going to say anything? So F it

Yep there’s the king himself typing

Another thread annihilation

Yay must mean the hot fix is here!

No it means jungle hunter is free now

Too be clear, I think you said something bigoted, not that you are a bigot.

Never called you a nazi either Venn.

1 Like

I literally sat here a few minutes trying to remove the ignore timer thinking I did it accidentally😅

2 Likes

OK, last chance for people to cool their heels. Too many personal insults and a lot of things are being said on here that I don’t want on our forums. If this spirals any further we will lock the thread and/or take appropriate measures. We want to give people the freedom to have a discussion, but we’ve already stepped beyond the lines in this thread.

Protip = Often when we’re quiet, we’re working hard. Just before 11 PST the community team actually hopped on with dev and QA to help test out some issues we are working on. And we made good progress. But if I have to pull the team away from assisting QA to settle fights where there are some really not defensible positions being taken, it slows down what we can do to best help the community as a whole.

And sorry, AFAIK Jungle Hunter is staying a preorder bonus.

6 Likes

OOF

Rip all the cry babies who wanted jungle hunter 🤣

1 Like

Is a free ancient predator for a new level cap reward on the table?

Cuz that would be pretty sweet👌

1 Like

I second this too, just suggesting but maybe it’s the time to raise the level cap again
@OldKingHamlet

200 would be nice but there needs to be a new system later down the line, I really dont want to see level 1000 players eventually lol.

1 Like

Level Cap to 250 at bare minimum is needed for the veterans right now.

1 Like

As long as they add other unlockables to pad it out that’s fine

1 Like

I’d be more than happy just to receive a field locker with every level reached. You’d get that sense of progress and achievement that’s been lacking for a long time since hitting 150. Better still, 1000VT per level… But there needs to be something to break this monotony, and the tension.

So, while I don’t make the design decisions, I communicate community wants, requests, and issues, then do magic number work mixed with intuition to help people prioritize appropriately. All of the requests to give more to people who are at 150 are being documented, but feel free to keep sharing both your desire for it and what you’d think is cool. I can personally make no promises about implementation, but I can promise that requests will be heard.

6 Likes

Battle damaged armor/mask shaders for predator

A samurai sword FROM JAPAN

A viking axe FROM… VIKING LAND

Pirate Cutlass

Egyptian kopesh

Medeival Mace

Flintlock pistol

Chinese Pike

Civil war saber

Makeshift spears

Throwable tomahawks

A combistick made from bones

A smart disc made from bones

A bow made from bones

Capes

Scars

Missing mandables/eye

1 Like

Cant forget bones made from bones.

1 Like

A knife made from the claw of a velociraptor

A aztec paddle sword (don’t know what it’s called) covered in shark teeth

1 Like

You comunicate? So why despite all people wanted a damage reduction for fireteam, you increased instead the damage output with multiple specialization perks. Most of them are broken and make the game unfun for Predator. I do not think that you comunicate and share properly our REAL feedback. My topic got 900+ comments and all people agreed with damage nerf for fireteam. But you did the opposite and break the game. I can be banned now.

4 Likes

You won’t be missing much mate

@Arrow_calis is right tho. We have all commented and gave or inputs about what needs to be done and fixed but illfonic seems to ignore us until we start spreading hate about their shitty development, and all of the sudden they want to reply with banning ppl.
This company blows dogs for quarters… I have a strong feeling this will be the last game illfonic puts out… I can’t see anyone in here or playing hunting grounds buy or back up anything illfonic will do after this shit show.

1 Like