Is this damage normal?

You’re only going off certain people, again.

Look, you dont have to agree.
But the damage is broken given the nature of the game.

Start playing with a consistent group, or like I said, go play pred vs premades.

If pred is as op as you tho claim, and the damage is fine, you should win no problem right?

Btw the those Russians who use low graphics are not pros, or respectable. Please stop using the as an example.

Ya thats normal. Nothing wierd here.

Never claimed the pred is OP. You’re the one saying the FT is OP. Where have I claimed the Pred is OP? Certain things need balancing perhaps, like the pistol but I am not the one complaining how the 1 FT can solo the pred. No idea how you got to me saying the pred is SO OP…

Also, you’re the one focusing ONLY on a minority in this game, premade groups. Do you question how that will effect the majority and preds ques as a direct result? Probably not.

As for the russian… Does not matter if people think they are pros or respectable, its about how much they win.

Oh sure, cause lowering the graphics to easily pred isbt a bitch move, no, not at all.

Look.
You are extremely fucking annoying because your self centered ass thinks they’re right.

I’ve agreed with you on several things.
But since I’m not stupid, or blind, I cant fucking agree with the fact that the damage ft does is fine, cause its fucking not.

Win or loss rates, player skill does not matter because I am not talking about them.

From the very fucking beginning, I have told you, my only problem is the numbers, cause I know the damage is unfair and unbalanced.

I’ve been extremely reasonable with you, and I’ve seen where you’re coming from, and agreed with you on several points.

But for fucks sake, the damage ft does, with certain guns, IS broken.

You dont have to agree Xan, but it doesnt change the fact that it is unbalanced.

As for you saying I’m not thinking about how this would affect randoms. It wouldnt too much.
They would just have to work together.

But god forbid the ft has to right?

The damage, given the type of game it is, is unbalanced.

2 Likes

I’ve seen quite a few guys stating preds are easy to notice at high setting because of the shadow or something. Did not test myself. Low setting makes the game look like toilet paper to me so I don’t play it like that to notice the difference. I assume its more about getting a more fluid experience then anything else.

You do understand you’re just as set in your ways to, right? I can claim you’re fucking annoying and self centered but I prefer to keep it more civil. If you find what I post annoying you can always just ignore it and move on with your day.

I am sure I can’t convince you that the damage is fine but again, my opinion is that compared to the tools the predator has and the damage the predator has its fine. If you have a different opinion fine but I don’t agree with it, more so when you’re telling me a single FT can kill a predator, something that is absurd.

Win/Loss rates matter to people playing this game and how much fun you have. If a group of people keep losing and get frustrated they quit.

Also and again, not going to agree with you that something is unbalanced considering I have yet to see a predator here claim they lose more then they win. Its damn absurd to demand nerfs for the side that loses more then they win.

Working together is not as easy as it sounds. You can lose LOS for a second and the predator is on someone and kills him before you get there and can stop it. Again, if you play with friends as a premade is one thing, go with randoms and its hard to get them to do anything. Also and again, working together does not translate into a win. I’ve had teams that WORKED together and get destroyed by the predator. Its also about skill level here and platform.

Again, I am not asking for nerfs, YOU ARE. I don’t even use the perk with the extra damage, I prefer a more bulky build.

So the damage would be okay with you if the fireteam had projectile rather than hit scan bullets?

Civil?
Dude I was being civil before but a person can only have so much patience.

To me you’re annoying as shit because instead of saying you simply disagree, you have to present your opinion as tho its fact, you write off nearly everything someone says unless they completely agree with you, and you have a more holy than tho attitude.

You don’t find it ridiculous that I can agree with several things you said, but just because I dont agree with what I know isnt right, you automatically try to shut down everything I’ve said?

More so, I’ve only been bringing up one point, and everytime, you want to bring up a bunch of other shit which has NOTHING to do with what I’m talking about.

Perfect example, its absurd that I say one ft can kill the pred?
Even tho it’s true?

It only takes one clip to kill the pred, with certain guns.
That’s my issue. That’s my problem.

It’s not absurd. See, you think not swearing hides how much of an asshole you are.

Its incredibly easy to see by your language that you just look down on people.

That’s why I snap at you.
You’ve got a pretty scummy personality.

If I had to describe it on one word, it would be narcissist.

Ive tried countless times to just bring up something about the game, and everytime all you do is talk down and try to shut down everything I’m saying cause I dont 100% blindly agree with you.

You say the damage is fine cause of what pred can do right?
His dps?

Most of the time, you cant hit multiple targets at once.
You have to focus on one person.

So, you do that, but then you have 3 others, who can all single handedly kill you, not by skill, but because of the gun they have. So then you have to switch targets.

So you can kill one, but focus on one, get fucked by 3.

Sure, I can get past this.
But again, just because I, or the other preds who can get past it, doesnt mean the damage ft can do isnt bull shit.

And I cant stress it enough, it’s only bull shit because its 1v4. When you multiply the damage, that’s when it becomes unbalanced.

But not like it matters what I say, you dont care about what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Possibly. But as time passed on, I started thinking that projectile would probably just be best for both sides.

You would be able to lead shots with automatics, which would help vs mobile preds. This is, if illfonic can implement well.

Yeah. It would make dodging at range much better. I don’t think it would change much at close range. The velocity would be the difference maker. Battlefield 4 had low velocity and gunfights were very localized but later games like Battlefield V had almost 50% more velocity and most weapons didn’t feel much different from hit scan unless you were shooting across the map.

Ya I feel snipers would be the most affected, but I also feel if they can implement it well, the gunplay will have a better, smoother feel then it does now.

I never use dmg perks. still down preds if they move slowly or engage on more than one ft member at the time like this dude did.

2 Likes

Well that is another point for me then, apparently I can put up with your other views because instead of simple disagreeing, you also have to present your opinion as fact. Yes, you’re doing that yourself. But not only this, I can also put up with your insults.

Yes, when I find something I don’t agree with I put that one out with arguments as to why I believe that. Its called a discussion.

No, it has everything to do with what you’re talking about, its just that you only care for how things effect you and screw the rest.

Any pred that loses to 1 FT and does not destroy him its really, really bad. If you lose in 1v1 scenarios the issue is with your skill, not the balance. Its irrelevant how fast a pred goes down if you hit him, predators are not bullet spunges.
Let me give you an example. A friend of mine that is pretty good had a game with me to test some stuff. After we tested what we wanted he opened fire on me right on the head and busted my mask. I quickly left and then I hunted him down after healing. Guess how hard it was for me to kill him? This is from someone who played 3 games as predator in 13 days of play time and MONTHS ago. I even failed to select the pistol and he got some hits in.
Again, if you can’t take 1 player, get better. The damage they can do is irrelevant when they can’t hit you. You issue is with your lack of skill apparently.

Asshole… Another insult… Slow clap…

I look down on people when I argue about people less skilled then me and how they are effected by things? You’re obsessed to nerf the FT so YOU get easy game. I am not asking for nerfs, you’re asking for easy games by nerfing the oposition.

Narcisist… Another insult. I wonder the number of insults we get to by the end of your post.

Haha, that’s called having a different opinion and providing counter arguments to what the other side believes. You can at any time just back down yourself… You don’t want to do that, throwing insults seems to be more appealing to you.

I can see preds handling 4 people and some that can’t. What can I say bud. Some are better then others, just like some FT are better then others. If you do something where you’re close to the entire squad and all of them are shooting at you at the same time… You’ve done something wrong there.
Again, try to find a good predator that can jump around with pistol and see how much damage you get in even IF you’re really close to one another.

Preds in here. go talk to illfonic

1 Like

@James-Cameron

I agree that fireteam weapons do so much damage to pred but I will be carefull in nerfing them because also the Predator has so many option like Bow headshot full charge, elder sword, katana and spear throw. i the the weapon that are harder to use are ok with the damage (like AR and Revolver) and Hammerhead and SWAZ do too mich damage in my opinion.

Most FT weapons do a lot of damage AT CLOSE RANGE. Except for the sniper rifles, all FT weapons will just tickle the Pred at medium to far range.

Engage in ranged attacks. You are a hunter, not a brawler. Pred ranged attacks are still deadly AF.

its going to be yautja bane on every player. Its probably a premade.

I was surprised how many people don’t take this perk on quick match FT which usually leads to me doing twice as much damage as everyone else.

Insults?

Dude you clearly dont know me if you think these are insults.

I’m stating observations about you, from all my interactions with you.

So math, numbers, are a matter of opinion huh?
Again. My problem is with that. The damage ft does with certain guns.

You always change the subject, and bring things up that dont really tie in to try to prove your point.

Its funny tho how you really think I’m insulting you, when I’m just telling you why i have a problem with you.

It’s funny how you then try to turn this into a an argument about skill, when that was never the topic I was talking about.

Xan, dont go by your perception with me ok?
Cause if you assume what I’m saying, or doing, most likely, youl be wrong.

It’s an asshole move to try to change the subject and bring up information or thoughts that have nothing to do with the original topic.
That’s why I say asshole.

Look at you, trying to break down everything I’m saying and twisting it to fit your perspective.
That’s not narcissistic to you?

You looking down on others. That comes from you always writing other people off, unless you like them.
And you do it oh so often.

Oh and read everything you’ve written.
You really cant see how you have a more holy than thou attitude?

I want you, if you can. To take a step back, and actually read and try to understand what I’ve been saying.

I’ve repeated it about 2 weeks now to you.

My problem with the damage, is that since it’s one versus four people, it is extremely unbalanced and unfair.

My problem is with the numbers.

I’ve beaten premades.
I’ve beaten pc players, in multiple games.

But just because I can get past it, it does not mean it is fair or balanced.
Because for me, specifically, I usually do a lot better than most people in games.

So trying to use my own experience to balance is stupid.
Because most people will not be able to do what I can.

So your move. You wanna keep needlessly arguing and trying to shut me down and acting like an asshole towards me, so be it.

The damage drop off with range is huge, hammerhead is one of the most reliant on range weapons. Then thing of the leaves, branches and tree trunk damage sponges pred get in trees, leaves on the ground and its not as easy cut. If you rush in and I get to unload a clip from close range… Sure, now play the range game and reposition often… The damage is not going to be there, you get damage WINDOWS, if you can’t put damage in those windows the predator is just going to drain you down.
Perhaps the best of 4 man premades that can afford to keep 2 snipers back as the rest just go in, don’t know.

Yes, apparently I don’t know you if that is how you communicate in a civil way. I hope you don’t say hello to your mother by calling her an asshole…

What math, what numbers? You have your opinion that they do to much damage. No math, no numbers. Predator is not a tank. If someone does to much damage does not translate into just how fast his health goes down if he just sits there doing nothing.

I don’t change subjects.

Haha, so if I tell you I have a problem with you because you’re a moron, its not an insult. Hahaha, just wow…

You said pred loses in 1v1 with a FT. To that I said its about skill, nothing else.

I don’t twist anything but I do brake down what you post and provide counter arguments. You’re just not capable of handling them so you turn to insults.

I don’t look down on anybody, not even in someone like you that has no manners.

I am glad you’ve beaten people, still, the to much damage is your opinion. Some will share them, some will not.

I am acting like an asshole to you when you’ve insulted me countless times. Dude, you’re priceless. To you, if someone disagrees with you is being rude to you. The rest is your invention, I just provide counter arguments. You just can’t handle me not agreeing with you.