Is this damage normal?

It only takes 2 shots from the bold action to shoot off the mask. Yes, its complete bullshit.

2 Likes

In fact i should not jump to FT. I was out of control when my mask off
But i didn’t think two shots can pop it off
Hope it just a bug, thx anyone

this has been my issue since learned about FT damage output one person should not be able to kill predator iln less than 8 seconds or take his mask in less than 4 shots not when it’s a 4v1 game

so with that in mind think about this at close range the AK kills the predator in 3.29 seconds so there are 4 dudes right? that means that if a FT had some co-ordination when they take aim in fire they could kill the predator in less than a second how is this ok?

2 Likes

Well, if you play like you did there then you will take alot of damage.

Good ft vs Youngblood
1:0
NERF FT

Ya you and me are on the same page with that.
I just dont understand how people think its balanced.

I think for the most part anyone who played a lot of both sides can see it’s not balanced or fair.

1 Like

Tell that to FT mains that are scared to play as Pred cause they dont have 3 another preds behind them… The best quote of this forum is “i win 99%of my matches”

1 Like

Hell yeah brother

Best opinions are from people who play ft and pred as @Fire said

1 Like

Motion sensors need buffs. They should be able to locate the players in real life.

1 Like

Yeah motion detectors if you get detected by them then the FT should just start reading off your IP address and if your using a VPN then it should start an Ad for the VPN

1 Like

Also those that know in this game you are going to lose some maybe win some, not everything needs a nerf but there are balance issues that need resolved.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like you all just want to be the Upgrade Predator, running around and smashing everything until it’s dead.

Predators. Are. Not. Bullet. Sponges.

Predators use ranged attacks to hunt. Save the melee for the last guy alive if you really want the win, or show some tactical awareness and mix up your ranged and melee attacks.

Predators have close to 1 shot potential themselves. The damage IS needed. Predators are not supposed to soak damage, they are supposed to avoid it. Try to find a good predator on PC that knows how to leap and uses the pistol + elder sword combo, its a nightmare. This game is balanced differently. Yes, a single FT can solo the pred, IF the skill gap is MASSIVE but no, you’re not supposed to just sit there and take the damage, if the pred is good, he is not going to take said damage.

Now I have no clue how PRO russian premades that turn down the gfx and what not go but I do think that is like the very small minority… Fire, how much do you win when you randomly que as the predator? Is it above 60%? If the answer is yes… Please move on dude, the other side needs to win from time to time just as well or they stop playing.

2 Likes

Xan you refuse to listen to reason.
I keep telling you, if a team faction character can single handedly kill the solo faction character in a 1v4 game, that is unfair and unbalanced, because the damage multiplied by 2, 3 or 4 people will be extremely unreasonable.

That’s just common sense.

But ive played both sides extensively unlike you.
So given the fact that you focus and only play one side, why should get any say when it comes to balance?

Why should anyone take you seriously when you’re extremely biased?

Cause honestly dont let the jokes and memes I post fool you.
I have from the very start always done my very best to come up with feedback that is far for both sides.

You wanna keep having this stubborn attitude with me?

Then go play pred, and face premade teams.
Tell me then how balanced and fair it is.
If the preds so OP you should win easily right?

And I say fight premades so you dont have to wait in a que.

I would like to point you to this topic:

Now, no FT can take in a 1v1 a predator. Not a chance. This is, of course assuming that the pred and the FT don’t have a massive skill gap!

You’re just focusing on “if the predator just stands there and does nothing the FT can kill it”. How the hell does that make sense? You expect the predator to turn invincible if 4 players are not shooting at him or what? The predator is not a TANK, he is supposed to avoid the damage.

If the predator loses a 1v1 encounter the FT was far, far better then him.

Xan, I dont expect the pred to just stand there. But were not dodging bullets. Were dodging lazers.

So I even agree with you on that.
I also agree that if a pred gets entirely 1v1d, that they need to play better.

I’m not talking or arguing the personal aspect.
I am purely arguing vs the numbers.
Because they are unbalanced and unfair.

It’s pretty fucking ridiculous that I can agree with you, see where you’re coming from, but every single time I bring up a pretty reasonable point, you only try to shut me down.

Why is that?
Why is it that you ignore what in talking about, and twist it into something else, but I never do that to you?

I actually listen.
I dont agree however, not on the skill part, but the stats. The numbers.

I literally cant be anymore reasonable man.
The only reason I keep arguing this is because I KNOW that it’s not fair, and its unbalanced.

With enough skill anyone can do anything, but that doesn’t mean it’s fair or reasonable.

Let me put it differently. What’s your win/rate ratio as pred and what is the same thing for most preds around here? Do you think for them its below 60%?
We are looking at this from different perspective. All you seem to care about is how the pred performs at the high skill levels against coordinated 4 man premades.

What I see is the fact that the FT has gotten constant nerfs, preds got constant buffs and new toys. Aside for that how much predators actually win when they hit that que. You say its not fair, not balanced… Think how fair the people getting steamrolled by the predator must feel. There was another topic around here some people making fun of some kids because they got frustrated by having PC predators walk all over them.

1 Like

But then that pulls us back into talking about player skill, and not numbers.

My problem, is purely with the numbers man.
By numbers I mean damage numbers.

I have tested damage myself in this game and I find it to be ridiculous, only because it’s a 1v4 game.

You say you feel bad for the ft players who get steam rolled.
What about the preds who get run over because the damage ft does is broken?

I’ve literally killed preds In close to a minute or less simply because of ft damage.

So how is that fair? Do you think they have fun when one wrong one move will cost them everything, but ft has back up and second chance?

An ft dies, they die because they didnt work together.

A pred dies, either cause of bugs, bull shit damage, or being new or stupid.

If need be, lower the ft damage, so it’s fair, then raise up their health if its ABSOLUTELY needed.

Theres ways to go about this in terms of balancing. But right now its not fair.

And honestly? I think the best course of action to reach a good state of balance is to make both sides stronger.
So ft can get access to a lot more gear and tech.

Like traps, ammo type, cooler weapons.

1 Like

Damage numbers… How did you do this? Predator stands there and just eat it? Leaping around constantly taking pot shoots with the plasma pistol and running to eat a pig before getting into second wind. If FT makes a mistake and 1 FT goes down, most of the time is GG.

I don’t find the damage the FT does broken when we take into account how much damage the pred can do just as well.

You killed preds in close to a minute, I assume that by yourself? Predators killed me countless times even before being able to turn around with the elder sword. I was not at full health for multiple reasons.
If the pred finds me alone and he is any good he can kill me far faster then 1 minute, like in seconds.

Predators have second wind, buffed now. When the FT loses 1 guy, its probably over.

If a FT dies it can happen for multiple reasons, not just because they didn’t work together. I can do this to, if pred dies is because he played bad (even if not new) and the FT was just better.

Lower the FT damage… When the pred can 1 shoot multiple people… BTW, this HAS happened to me with the spear throw, head shoot trough 2 people. Getting hit with 1 trough me and another guy doing massive damage (even if its not head shot) happened multiple times.

Try playing against a PC predator that uses adrenal boost (or whatever its called) that leaps around and shoots with the pistol. If he is GOOD, its a NIGHTMARE to deal with. Decrease the damage the FT does and he will walk all over people. And I am talking about 3-4 PC players on that team. No idea how super pro’s with low gfx do it, normal people (including me) that don’t do that? You should try find one of those. Its irrelevant the DPS if you can’t hit him.