Issues with Prey

That’s still the same thing. Bullet pierced the brain, completely functional. Arrow pierced the brain, dead

The first shot was the side of the head, the other one was closer the center and again, more shots to the head will kill.

1 Like

Dawg she was behind him when she shot him. How else would the bullet have knocked off his mask. Either way it should’ve had the same impact. He was eating bullets and spears left and right all movie long, including the one naru put in his head, but an arrow did him in

I know that but what I’m saying is that he took a headshot but from the side rather then the middle. She didn’t know how to use the pistol properly, if she knew, she would had aimed in the middle of the head to get that brain kill in proper but it didn’t. The arrow did and thus finished the job.

" Remaining 1% is the scene when the idiot shoots himself in the head ;-) "

-Like… Naru have don’t see the harpoon, and was guiding by the mask-

-Like, the idiot as see his mask locking on him befor shooting ?

Yeah, i will think about it…

Not to mention they didn’t have rifling and proper tipped projectiles back then. That shot would have blown his head apart at that range and power

There is a difference between one shot to the gut and a hundred. Sometimes you need more.

Her brother knocked it off by a bonk to the back of the head let alone whip lash from a bullet

I was also puzzled as to why the cloaking system was not shorting out in water.

Also, I am not sure how she got the kill shot at the end with his mask. Why would he shoot arrows if he knew the mask was missing and it might target whatever it was pointing at?

Idfk man maybe I’m overthinking it. I just feel like it should’ve either taken more headshots based on the amount of damage he took thru the rest of the movie while it seemed nothing ever truly did him any harm, or he shouldn’t have been a huge bullet sponge so it would seem more likely that arrow would do him in

1 Like

Apart from all those trees he bounces around on 2 minutes later

1 Like

Overall a very good movie.

I didn’t like only two things:
the face’s look of Feral, and the final fight of him against Naru,
it wasn’t bad, but could have been done a lot better.
Maybe showing Feral’s POV to remind the viewer that he couldn’t see her most of the fight.

Btw,
the mask that doesn’t have the “breathing” part it’s not an error, it just confirms that yautja do not need a rebreather to breath on heart, and City was using it for other reasons, maybe for healing etc seen the holes he had.

1 Like

Prey issue: now everyone wants to play as pred and wait times went rocket high + 8-9 minutes

8 Likes

Never bought the whole “They have trouble breathing on Earth” bit since Jungle directly contradicted that in the first film, and then Scar & Wolf would go on to also show it’s not an issue either. Not to go into the countless EU examples of a Pred on other planets without Bio-Mask on being completely fine. 100% the reason City was using a Rebreather in 2 was because he’d just took 7 shotgun blasts to the body.

3 Likes

Yeah agree

Nah, nobody said that.

1 Like

One producer said that early on in the marketing but he was a fucking idiot and got it wrong. The script says that this is Feral’s first Hunt on Earth.

1 Like

No body in the movie said that - but I’m preety sure the tv spot mentiones it.
Its the first visit of Hish to earth :-)

2 Likes

How did the predator “see” the cold blooded snake.

Sound? He killed Raphael after he screamed, but if the predator can’t “see” anything ambient temperature, how does he navigate the trees. It’s a bit of an issue with all predator movies, I suppose. 🤷‍♂️

2 Likes

Clearly first timer. The way he looked at the chains and bear traps made that clear. He took his time with every creature. Studying their response before going for the kill shot.

2 Likes