It seems like the Predator was buffed a bit too much...

I think their version might be different, and I think you lose any high ground if you throw insults while tell people to drop it.

Looks like people reacting to your rudeness.

Hes been talking shit for weeks now, and im the one being rude huh?

Sigh you ppl I swear.

2 Likes

Lol I always love seeing that shit happen on these forums, two people are discussing shit, one turns to petty insults and a random person that has absolutely nothing to do with anything comes by to be CaptainSaveAHoe for someone else.

2 Likes

Best part is it’s like high school drama xD.

2 Likes

Without the musicals.

1 Like

You were rude to Broken, then talked shit about him to someone he was replying too…

Dude you make your own problems.

Dude its broken one hes always been troll who cares, he antagonizes everyone and barely contributes too anything useful.

1 Like

How in the fhuk, is any of that rude?
Hoooooow?

Holy fuck.
Seriously how badly warped the perception of quite a few people on here are is just sad.

1 Like

Based on your past interactions, it just reads like you picking a fight over his opinion, then the guy memes in response, it should be expected at this point.

Your go to thing has been to call people rude this month, which is ironic because you spend more time then anyone telling people that’s just how you talk.

Again, your perception.
Cause I was, like always, asking him to just say what he thought about balance.

But he didn’t.

Thing Is unlike most people, if I’m actually going to talk shit then I will.
I dont try to be indirect with any of that.

Me disagreeing is not me trying to pick a fight.

1 Like

This guy thinks he’s above everyone else and his opinion is the only one that matters, that’s why it’s so easy to clown him. Any mature person wouldn’t try to engage in a serious conversation with him because it’s just not possible.

Me saying that he’s obsessed with broken and that he acts worse than a chick is the truth and I think a lot of us can agree with that. Also, he likes having the last word so I just keep poking at him.

Like seriously, he needs to get a life and give this forum a break.

This is a prime example of what I’m talking about. Broken disses him all the time, but he just can’t move on and continues to try to have a conversation with him. I mean, if someone ignores me I wouldn’t continue to try to get their attention. That’s why I said he’s worse than a chick.

Cause I try to understand where people come from.
Cause I try to clear up any misunderstandings with people.

Where am I wrong in that?
Dude the more you talk, the more you show how ignorant you are.
I even tried Doing that with you but you were fucking rude purely out of ignorance.

1 Like

You can ask a thousand times, I really don’t care. You contradict yourself by asking people to drop things and move on, but you yourself can’t do it.

You say you want to understand where people come from. Why don’t you look in the mirror and try to understand yourself, or go visit a psychiatrist to help you.

3 Likes

The more you talk, the more pathetic you sound.
Literally everything you’ve said fits you more than me going by how immature you act, and speak.

You sound like you got stuck as a teenager and nerver matured.
You think you’re trolling but you’re coming off as desperate.

What you hope to accomplish with petty generic insults is beyond me.

I’m being serious by the way.
This is getting sad on your part dont you think?

Why’d you do that, that meme was the perfect place to end it.

Handheld plasma caster and arrows need to be more visible when fired

Or it needs finite ammo

Or an overheat

Nope.

You’re retarded and delusional, we can keep it going I really don’t give a shit about you so…

BTW, didn’t you have me blocked? Hmmmm…obsessed much.

If you say so.