Final Nails in the Coffin (The End)

The transparency is good, just wish we can have more of it. Like I still say the one when Kass told us of no paid DLC is is a huge welcome one compared to the usual silence/wait and see. Was the update what I hoped it would be? Not exactly, but at least it was a great idea of what not to expect for DLC content.

I just want more substantial gameplay content (that isn’t just DLC) and balance, at least, that’s all I’m looking for.

2 Likes

I don’t know enough about it, but I promise I’ll review the situation and try to understand what’s up and make the best decision I can from there.

3 Likes

Can you comment at all in regards to how far out PHG’s development is for content and support, currently?

3 Likes

That’s a good question! Also if we are getting anything in relation to the upcoming new film, Prey?

I know me and a friend worked together to send in some test footage and data to you and the team to show how some of the weapons are too over powered from one member of Fireteam. Seeing how that is too much for one Predator, I can’t imagine the unfairness when faced with the whole team, which is why I hope that video would be used an example of how some things need to be toned down on Fireteam’s side. That and/or including all the other data people put up there from months ago.

1 Like

Can’t comment on timelines and future stuff. I can say there’s a development roadmap with more stuff on it, and on Monday chatted with the Live Ops guys with what I’ve seen in the community, and they also shared some of the topics they’re interested in right now. Hate to be that vague though. I did also correct the IllFonic social calendar to include more Predator content cause while we’re launching a game next month and we’ve got another on the horizon, Predator is a core game for us.

12 Likes

Bless.

And thank you for the reply.

7 Likes

We’ve gotten some really influential content that’s started some discussions. That’s what I can say on that :p

8 Likes

It is good to have you back bro lmao

3 Likes

considering the quality of the patches for this year i also don’t believe you

actions speak louder than words Hamlet as i’m sure you already know prove to us you care with what the team produces as of right now all your words are hollow we’ve heard them before

as of right now i have to assume your a liar

4 Likes

Hey just to let you know the website for PHG isn’t up to date, the news section only goes up to the Hunting party Dlc and for the predator section it also only goes up to the hunting party.

1 Like

What I miss?

1 Like

Also. OKH, why is it you guys haven’t reached out to me? Can you speak on that in any way? You know I’m happy to help in absolutely any way I can, regardless of payment or compensation.

I can also agree to NDA’s and any terms you guys may lay down.

Missing a big opportunity not at the very least talking to me

2 Likes

Kass out, OKH back in. Currently having a discussion with him about Illfonic things and the status/future of the game.

1 Like

Ok then, apologies, conjecture aside.

If you are saying that this game will continue getting support then I’ll take your word for it. As long as you’re aware of the frustration from our perspective as we must be aware of yours. Lack of communication of the future, poor updates, etc etc. If we at least got an explanation such as what you’re giving us right now on whats happening more often from someone approved to do so then Id feel that we’d be much more tolerant of the recent lack of support. tolerant, not content.

However I understand that we must be aware of the companies limitations as well as two projects still under development with one right around the corner. And that we should do our best to not be so quick to spread inappropriate gibberish. Its just difficult not to do so with what been happening with this title recently.

@NomadClan is the new Kass 2.0 and @Thezebbson is the new and improved Danny Phantom

1 Like

Ah…

Call me if they add a multi pred. mode

1 Like

There’s the carrot 🥕 that’s going to keep you guys going for another 6 months.

1 Like

you did nothing but worship Kass when she was here don’t turn on her now, like zebb said ‘cap’

I don’t like carrots tbh. Also once Stray drops I’m out of this game.