Its time to speak about defuse

arnie didnt revive too
they should defuse according to rules (or its just tie) and i dont like to get tie because my team prefer to run

The average person doesn’t care enough to religiously defuse bombs so its null. They see 4 alive and the pred dead gee that sure sounds like a draw to make bad preds feel good about leaping away onto a water tower or sticking their head in a wall and exploding.

2 Likes

It’s like expecting me to stock the shelves when I go shopping

2 Likes

And predators can’t see trough mud, like at all, predators don’t have second wind just as well. Also the “revive” is not a revive. Its a downed team member bleeding that you give first aid to.

1 Like

you proving my point . the game dont follow the movie and it dont have to follow the movie , so arguments like " in movie this dont happen " are stupid

But in the game FT are not OWLF so why should they care about the body?

The narrative is worse than The Predator

1 Like

lol Because @WnsJimbo keeps screaming he won after leaving all FT alive and castering himself into second wind

dont ask questions

2 Likes

đŸ˜¶đŸ„șđŸ˜”đŸ€

because thats how the rules of the game works you can read them

actually you are the kiddo who cries “bhuhuhu idc about the rules i won” i just follow them

ps : i said its “tie” not win for pred but your big ego and small brain cant handle it

1 Like

Rules are made to be broken

Especially stupid ones

1 Like

you speak like a true child , i am proud of you

At least try to explain how it makes sense besides Dems da roolz and petty insults

1 Like

ft need to do the quest for win (or get the body ) the explosion make them lose their quest (you know its secret mission )

the legitamite reason we want people to actually defuse the bomb is the game does not consider the bomb going off a win for the fireteam we know this from the Daily so therefore in illfonic’s data collectoin every bomb that goes off successfully is a draw OR at worst illfonic’s data could consider it a win for the predator

so some player feel that is not correct if the predator was killed in most cases the team could defuse the bomb as it’s not hard and it’s an easy win 90% of the time a bomb that goes off is just cuase the FT was lazy not cause they couldn’t do it

which for illfonic data collection is bad

2 Likes

Zuess should at the very least come on line and say that the mission has changed when the predator attacks

FT mission is explicitly stated

Nowhere do I find some secret mission

Now if FT were an official OWLF unit that would make sense

1 Like

we are not in the movie/comics my friend those are the rules accept them or keep crying*

1 Like

Find it funny that due to being max level, people choose to avoid doing the bomb and just kill the predator.

Waste of time?

My question, if you’re max level and playing a portion of the game isn’t seen as “important”, why even bother playing the entire game at all?

That’s like playing a game of tag and telling the people who are tagging, not to tag you because it drags out the game.

Why even participate in the game at all?

Silly

2 Likes

Y’all just want people to blow up with you đŸ€Ł

1 Like