Just found out some Shit about the Alpha class

i dont know about you my dude but those look the same for Stamina and Movement speed.

yes dutch bridges the gap between recon and assault and yes he invalidates recon in the process
yes it’s a problem as i said here (but you didn’t see that you were busy in a spat)

oh sorry man i didnt mean that coment to you i ment it to the guy saying Dutch was slower then Assault

but aslong as they make the Alpha class Different form the others IN SOME WAY i would be happy more health or more gear or something

oh ok my bad

Well, to begin with, the class system as a whole is crap. It rather limits you than gives room for imagination. light and nimble scout deprived of tools. Berserker for people who … I don’t know, are offended by the whole world and their parents beat them? Seriously, playing as a tank predator is like M & M’s without nuts. Barbarism!

As a result, you have only a hunter left, but it’s very difficult for you to give not only an equal, but also an interesting game for FT, in my heart I expected that classes of predators should be akin to maniacs in DBD, well, that is, they have their basic stats and there is 1 unique ability, and a number of perks that they bring to the game. Well, that is, the scout class and its perks make you less noisy and noticeable, the hunter’s perks are aimed at tracking and isolation, the berserker can turn into a dull piece of shit and flush into any toilet on the map, these are all things. Give some special device ONLY to this predator, even if it will be its ability, it works in DBD why can’t it work here? Is 4 fucking stripes of “statistics” what makes a predator unique? I do not think so.

If you are interested in what I mean by classes, read this.

1 Like

I agree completely. The stamina and the gear systems are backwards for the classes

That should fix it

Yes and no i dont want the game to turn into DBD pay to win system i dont wanna be paying for a class for the perks to use a on class i enjoy

After all, in DBD you can get the capabilities of a killer without a donat. You just can’t use the killer himself, I don’t see anything wrong with such a system of payment and maintaining the life of the game. Perhaps this is due to regional prices, Dutch cost me less than a bottle of cola.

YOU PAY OVER 8 BUCKS FOR A BOTTLE OF COLA? DUDE where do you live your getting scamed i pay maybe 4

No, I’m saying regional prices, it cost me 2 bucks. Even a little less, 150 rubles.

But I live in Russia, my whole country is fucking “scamed” !

but dont you guys Vote now?

Haha, this is not the topic where I would like to breed political reasoning. Let’s just say that for democracies it sounds wild but … in our country, the government elects itself regardless of the opinion of the people. + The older generation is madly driven head over heels by events of the 90th. The people have long been angry, but so far this is not enough.

Doesnt sound like you guys have a democracy

Of course not! Despite the fact that I live in St. Petersburg, this is de facto the most aggressive city with a terribly developed local patriotism, as a result, our governor is a random dude who worked his fucking farms all his fucking life and ran a MAXIMUM village which no one knows about and which SUDDENLY real estate worth one and a half billion! NOBODY chose him but he appeared. Just at some point 2-3 thousand extra billions were thrown into the polling station. There is a video on youtube, if it’s interesting, let’s finish this topic, I’m not sure if this is the right place for politics)

Но разве у вас, ребята, нет революции?

Only her rudiments. If you know the story, you should know that our revolutions are among the most bloody and destructive. No one wants extra blood.

True but i mean…your people already died for the right to vote but its fake? THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

Dude, I really don’t want to get banned from this forum for fueling political debate. I outlined to you the situation as it is in a nutshell. So, if you suddenly hear somewhere that “the Russian government has again made some kind of crap” - know that we, as a people, also pierce our faces with our hands. We are also ashamed of this crowd of degenerates. Someday this shit will end.

Well if you guys need help Call up canada anyways i honestly think that dbd system was fucked both in blance and in p2w system