Just Suggestions

Yeah. Like I said, in general, I don’t disagree.

If you use the alpha sickle, Ghost isn’t bad for melee builds because you can do 52.9 damage instantly with Fearless and leap away. Valkyrie is best for this. Just keep getting in and out, and it becomes somewhat viable even against most good teams.

1 Like

just bumpin added a duel wield suggestion as it is feasible with the current control scheme

1 Like

YES THE CREDIT IS MINE

I agree.

4 Likes

just bumpin

[quote=“OldKingHamlet, post:11, topic:23827”]
Just because you don’t see it in the current patch doesn’t mean we’re not reviewing and working on issues and feature requests.

I hope this is true

1 Like

I like the idea of the skinned bodies.

1 Like

I think it’s possible If they add snare traps

They would work like bear traps only you plant them in the trees during predkour

When ft step in the aoe they are hoisted upside down into the trees

They would still be able to shoot like bear traps only their health would deplete if they don’t try to free themselves

If they die you climb the tree and claim them like normal only you take their skin instead of their skull

1 Like

I love everything about that except for taking their skin. I mean the A.I should have the skin taken since they are “unworthy”. But I think if they are dead you should be able to hoist them up and claim them. That would be a cool animation.

1 Like

Quick claims takes skin

Long claim takes skull

1 Like

Why?

Or better yet, if they lose their health, they are downed in the tree, and you can hoist them up to long claim them or vice versa. Either way, I want the snare traps. ILLFONIC!!! PLEASE LISTEN!!!

A year of dangling a carrot in everyone’s face with no other mention is a bit much

Don’t you worry I’ll get that carrot soon enough I just got to give them my credit card information and I’ll be able to finally be happy.

1 Like

added a suggestion for unique limited use “power weapons” to come out of the useless weapon crates found in games

Ah Kassinaillia saw this post one of the forum moderators and illfonic’s Community Coordinator

• SEEMS
  • VERY
  • VERY
  • INTERESTING
1 Like

I’ll throw in my cents.

Improvements on Predator Cloaking is a must for stealth gameplay options. Right now, its either you run and be visible invisible or stand still and be completely invisible. It would help immensely with increased gameplay stealth tactics and experience of being a Predator if cloaking correlates with movement:

• Running would be the current Predator visibility, makes complete sense.
  • Slow walking would lessen Predator visibility a lot more than running, like lets say you see only 50% of Predator cloaking than you would of a running cloaked Predator
  • Crouch walking would be 25% Predator visibility while cloaked.

Not only it will give more gameplay stealth options to Predator gameplay but also incentive of teamwork for Fireteam, stronger attention to visual/audio cues, and more use of their gear such as the ACIGS and EMP mines.

Maskless Thermal Vision would be beneficial for Predator utility when the mask is blown off. The current meta, the Predator’s capabilities is too limited. It can’t use its Plasmacaster, it cannot track Fireteam through heat or even sound, or even detect boars for healing. Its way too vulnerable to Fireteam counterattacks when many are packing Predator tracking utilities like drones and motion tracker mines, or even trying to find pigs for healing. This is where maskless thermal vision comes in: Recall in the film when red thermal vision popped up when the mask is removed? The Predator being capable of seeing thermal, just in a weaker state.

What we can have here is that the Predator is not completely helpless. We can see thermal that requires no energy use, no flashing eyes as visual indicators, or even no sound cues it makes when switching vision modes. Draw backs are it cannot make use of Sound Isolation, poor use of Plasmacaster, and its only limited to a certain small radius, as red thermal doesn’t have the range its biomask provides. That way, at least the Predator isn’t at a completely unfair disadvantage for healing and tracking.

EMP Mines also need a radius increase, as the current radius requires the Predator to actually place its foot directly on top of the mine. Since the device is so small, more often than not, the Predator never triggers the mine, even walking past it triggers nothing, making the device almost useless in the current state. Increased radius would be perfect for offensive/defensive tactics such as covering Fireteam’s back from a sneaky Predator or setting up ambushes on a Predator trailing not too far behind.

I do have more in mind but this is what I can think of at the moment. Will add more here soon, thanks for reading!

just added a few stuff

another idea

And that’s just not ok

it’s been a while