Just Suggestions

And that’s just not ok

it’s been a while

[Illfonic plz just let players have a custom class with a point buy system just have the body types be selectable I’m tired of Hunter dominated meta]

add more solid colors or iridescent colors to customization options and or make colors more consistent across predators (you decided later on olive is black and crimson is purple for example make it so for everyone)

scars on flesh Face or body
i don’t know why you didn’ like warpaints and scars stack on each other (scar first then paint ontop)

Its possible its just time constraints didn’t allow them to do so. Perhaps they will implement this in the next major patch or so.

add this mask it’s from AVP 2010 the one from SEGA bonus points if this predator makes it in

Yautja_Bio_Helmet

increase the revive timer for field medic by .3seconds increase the healing from being revived by a field medic by 100hp

honestly what wristlauncher really needs is faster projectile speed and a slower DoT that takes like 2 times as long
now that might sound aweful
but then your effectivly turning one or all of the ft memebers into a light (edited)
which is very easy to notice
it renders mud useless for the duration
you don’t have to waste time spotting them with thermal unless you have to

1 Like

i agree with this

1 Like

If classes got passives via built in perks like Dithered Lens; Long Jump, extra Tree movement & defense, trapper, etc we’d see more interesting class diversity

1 Like

Self revive should be changed to interrupt the process of a quick claim

when you add the falconer drone you should make it a lock on boomerang type item that locks onto targetes and does very low dmg (25 at most)

please do a look around on this site and review your various dmg and dps values
because some ofthem are outragous like for example the pitbull and the prototype rifle

https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/raw-weapon-data

https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/predator/predator-weapons-list

https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/predator/predator-classes

https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/fireteam/fireteam-classes

https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/predator-specializationsons

https://www.predatorhuntinggrounds.com/fireteam-specializations

Now this is a proper suggestion thread, some are good, some are bad(not too viable), some seem like a good idea but might affect the balance and overall view and feel of the game…and not in a good way.

Hope to come and look over the topics each and every one and correlate with other suggestions between themselves(ones that you had here) to see if they affect too much eachother, as soon as I have the proper time to do it.

Good work.
And yes, I suppose the people who were in the game from Beta deserve better consideration based on the hands-on experience when it comes to feedback. (I am as well since the demo, pre-ordered)

Keep up the good work and have fun.

i look forward to your comments

since Jungle hunter 87’ now has a mirror version of himself (captured predator) give jungle hunter a unique stat set up in the same way you did alpha predator when he was released to the public and have captured predator have those exact same stats

2 Likes

alot of this is a good idea

1 Like

you shouldn’t limit Specs based on class

you already have to make choices via class on your gameplay (perks points, gear points, stats, passives,)
you should be able to specialize any class in any way

these design questions are the only ones i care about asking from “why do you keep intending to powercreep the berzerker into obscurity?”

or "do you think the stacking of dmg effecst was a good design decision? knowing it allows for some guns to kill in under 3seconds of sustained fire? " or predator plasma caster to deal 150 damage in a single shot or the battle axe dealing 146 dmg in one hit?

or my personal favorite “why did you allow the first two pistols to outclass all other secondaries and why did you add shotguns to the game when they are always the worst option to bring?”

or “why do you let perks remain the way they are when you know nobody takes the tree branch movement perk or the increased downed movespeed or that Large Pouch is the most efficient perk for the predator since launch?”

“can you explain to me why the plasma pistol hasn’t served any purpose in the predators roster? when the bow outclasses it in every way” /////

“Do you guys think Specs like Brute and Focused are good honestly?”

“Any particular reason why your willing to add things in the game to completely ignore game mechanics such as mudding in the case of Tracker? but not others?”

“why does Unleashed not effect the prototype plasma rifle and the NRVE when they in fact are explosive weapons?”

“any particular reason Stealth kills are so complex in terms of requirements as most fireteam players just see it as trolling?”

“do you plan to do anything regarding the consistent fireteam quitting when they die prior to reinforcements such as leaver penalty?” //////

or maybe “have you noticed predators as a whole don’t seem to offer unique playstyles differing from one predator to another all predators are mostly using ranged weapons and usually a single melee weapon with only stats causes differences do you feel as though there isn’t differences between them to let players experiment between differing playstyles to be more unique?”

8koTJDd

2 Likes

Has it really been that long? Goddamm that was quick!

But yes, for any of the devs out there reading this, we see what you say about monitoring and ingesting the feedback being provided, I hope these are not false statements that Wil and Kass are saying and you are taking all of this into consideration and development for the upcoming patches to improve the quality of the game.

I mean, its not about the win-lose ratio of Fireteam and Predator but also more interesting ways to go about the match. New long-range weapons and gear for the Predator can change up the fun ways Fireteam has to come up with to counter the Predator’s new combat tactics or being able to vault over obstacles makes for easier escapes for Fireteam to do to evade a Predator or Stargazer ambush. Being able to stay in a Prone position allows Fireteam snipers to both conceal themselves and get better shots at unknowing Stargazer or even the Predator itself. Imagine being mudded up and having the Ice Cold perk, lying in wait and nailing the Predator from afar while the Predator uses its new gear to locate its cunning prey. A lot can be done here and I think I’m going to rehash what has been said before by others, so all I want is at least a good portion of the feedback to be applied to future content release. Wanting the game to be more fun isn’t a bad thing to ask.

4 Likes