Kenobi TV Show

It’s Hayden in the suit, btw. And he’s gonna be in the Ahsoka show as well.

1 Like

There’s actually 3 people playing vader, with Hayden having the least parts.

If there’s more scenes without his mask, that’s Hayden. Otherwise it’s stuntmen.

That’s funny. They made such a big deal about him being in the suit!

No shit. Welcome to Hollywood. I think the only time you actually see Hayden is that first shot when he’s being geared up cuz they obviously need his face. Everything else is the other guys.

Sorry to ruin it.

Don’t care much. Insaw just now that there’s 3 guys. Hayden for close ups and off-helmet/flashbacks, a big 6’7" fella for full body stuff and another biggin for fights. No biggie to me, so long as it’s entertaining

I was gonna say I hope you know James earl Jones never wore the suit lol

tumblr_mov6oxUC0A1ryd6yxo1_400

YOU’RE LYING!! HOW DARE YOU!!

Holy shit episode 5

2 Likes

Smh everyone surviving lightsaber stabs to the chest

I would still say Epi. V is the best episode yet… but it’s not saying much.

1 Like

I was thinking that about the stabs too. So Qui Gon couldn’t handle it but everyone else can? What the hell.

1 Like

Well Qui-gon had to die so Anakin would fall to the dark side. Also this

2 Likes

True. I understand the flak the show is getting, but I’m still enjoying it.

Tears 😭 SPOILERS

Well, like I said earlier, she’s very likely not to survive the show, but yeah, Qui Gon dies after like 2 mins of his wound. Da fuq, Deb? But the episode ended on that note, so we’ll see what happens next week.

But the answer to why always comes down the the old Ryan George Pitch Meeting bit… “So the show can happen!” “Fair enough!”…

1 Like

What?

That’s not how canon works dude and being delusional doesn’t help anybody

1 Like

Since people are wondering why Qui Gon died with a single stab, while the Gran Inquisitor and Reva survived,
it’s because they are Dark Side users: the pain, the anger and rage give them power;
Maul survived being cutted in half thanks to his hate, and Vader survived being burned alive inside and out as an human torso.

The jedi/light side users are instead connected to the “life after death” concept while the sith/dark side users are more material.

1 Like

Well, the “Da fuq, Deb?” is a query in reference to the shows director, Debra Chow. As in, why, Deb? Why have Reeva survive at all, but since it happened right at the end, I’m sure it’ll wrap up in the next episode.

The Ryan George bit is in reference to the Pitch Meeting YouTube series. In it, the big Hollywood studio exec often asks why a particular thing is happening or would happen in such a way and the writer answers ,“So the movie can happen!” And the exec answers , “Fair enough…”. It’s a funny series of shorts lampooning several films and shows. But now I’ve ruined it by explaining it all. You should go watch a few, starting with The Predator. It’ll give you a good taste of what they’re like.

Those Ryan George videos are so great, I watch them daily.

1 Like

To bad other fans agree 😜