Kids don’t belong in a mature game

You lost not only at the intended game objective but also in your own perceived way of playing the game. You didn’t complete mission to exfil like you should. You didn’t kill pred like you wanted to. You lost. Then proceeded to yell at a child over a game. You’re just making yourself look really stupid. Get over yourself.

It sounds like this kid trolled you and it just made you really mad

1 Like

I would have extracted, smug in the knowledge that we had all done a decent amount of damage, he didn’t claim anyone and we won.

Moved on and got on with my life 🤷‍♂️

Killing the predator is good when you can pull it off, but the primary goal is to complete the mission.

Seems like you played the way you wanted by just predator hunting, and he played the way he wanted by killing pigs and eating pork to keep you busy and run down the timer.

Pot / Kettle I think…

1 Like

No no no not technically. What did the win screen say. Was it the Predator holding a skull? Or did it say prey escaped? Ohh wait you didn’t escape and you didnt kill the pred and the Pred killed 2 of the other players so the Pred won. So again weird flex but its cool

In Predator 2 when the City Hunter takes on Keyes’ team he leaps in and out.

3 Likes

Reading your entire post.

Honestly it sounds like you and your friends were the bitchasses that need to go play GTAV.

Doesn’t matter how much damage you guys did, he killed 2, and it seems you didn’t kill him. Clearly your team sucks if you can’t kill a 10 year old pred player calling you trash, I’m kinda on his side truth be told.

Cool scene, thanks.

Doesn’t depict the kind of constant jumping that you get in FPS games. Bunny hopping indeed, an unintended artifact of FPS game mechanics, I think.

1 Like

Still waiting in who got the win screen?

1 Like

This is what is posted on the playstatoin page.

This is what comes up on the Epic Games store:

Whats the problem guys? Can’t stop your kids from taking your candy?
Or maybe the kids are in this forum. Can’t stop them now can you.

Modes don’t belong in a mature game.

Seemingly neither do new maps or game modes.

1 Like

sex too does not belong, nor LGTBQ…and mutiplayer…wha?

1 Like

Fear does not exist in this dojo, does it?

No sensai!

New maps and game modes do not exist in this gameplay, do they?

No sensai!

2 Likes

Kids are so fun in these games, especially when they’re on mic in the FT. LOL They doom their team but they make it very entertaining. I try to play for jokes and fun rather than FTW when this happens

1 Like

XD

1 Like

lol idk

1 Like

he got the screen even though 2 were alive, time ran out

So he won you lost.

One of the most wholesome experiences I’ve had in this game was when a kid was on our FT, and he was so excited about the minigun and he was recalling a time he and his friends all had miniguns and they “set the Predator on fire!”(Second Wind)…me and @Kalypsio were with him, and by God if it wasn’t the most awesome match hearing his enthusiasm and joy over the game…so, not all kids are bad.

3 Likes

So you created this thread to announce to the internet that a child successfully trolled you on a video game?

That’s, uh… interesting?

1 Like

Another example I reflect on was when a kid was playing Scout Predator, and he totally owned us the whole match. Only two of us made it to exfil, and he shot us down like a pro before the ropes hit the ground. When I went into game chat to say “GG” he was surprised because he told me most people accuse him of cheating. I told him that he earned that win, and if that’s how he usually plays then ignore salty FTs because that’s how you’re supposed to play Predator.

He couldn’t have been older than 12, but he knew how to handle the squishiest class and shoot that bow with skill. Age doesn’t always determine skill, nor maturity. Sure, there are squeakers etc but given how fast we get games as FT it’s no big issue if in that one game I have to be extra vigilant. And if I was playing as Predator in a match with kids, I’d make sure they had a fun experience but maybe that’s my parental instincts?? I’d rather they played this than GTA😈

1 Like