Last chance Illfonic

Ps4…maybe is that idk , but it can’t be all of players

Look at the forums, it’s a lot of them unfortunately. And from different regions too. I’m on ps4, so I just deal with the typical shit. Like chat claim or eat a pig while looking at a tree.

Lol. enormous amount of patches…

as I know it only happens after 2 hours of constant playing so simply restarting game every hours should keep you away from logging out.

I know it’s not the solution you’d want but it’s still better than getting kicked in middle of game when you’re securing predator or playing as him.

if I charge back, I’ll be uninstalling.
illfonic can ban me as much as they want.

actually epic are on side already:

Capture

I have 2 weeks to finish the claim, so as I said next update better be more than BS skin crap.
And obviously I’m not the first as they did not even question my original email. Just jumped straight to send us the receipt number.

So even Epic recognise there’s major issues with this game.

2 Likes

@Finessology You are becoming the “slightly better at the english language”, version of DeadEyeBuddah.
Trolling nearly every post with the explicit intent to create arguments. Nothing constructive to say just trying to push peoples buttons.

Shit you seem to actively search out every thread I make:

Capture

You don’t even reply in support of the people that you like the most, only ever argumentative posts. DeadEyeBuddah 2.0

If you do not have anything constructive to add to a conversation, why join in?

1 Like

Bro if its my internet then why the fuck doesnt it happen to other online games like for honor or injustice 2
I rarely get kicked out of a lobby in for honor or injustice 2
Even In modern warfare i can still play in a full lobby and never kicked out

PS4 is not as prone to the problem, but if you do a quick search of this forum you will find PS players affected as well. Although no where near as many.
It affects every single PC player.

But as you’re on PS I’ll assume you couldn’t give a shit if there’s a bug that affects PC more than PS.
Even though the PC players are the ones making videos and pushing for fixes to bugs that affect everyone.

2 Likes

Congrats on your refund bro
could you please let me know the procedure for it ??

I sent them an email saying the game is unplayable and has been since launch.
Sighted examples as the wait time and logout issues, Trying to play for 3+ hours and getting two games that I hopefully get to finish (but often don’t).
Multiple game breaking bugs.
And I included a link to these forums.
The product is not sold as advertised and is defective since purchase.
This is both false advertising and consumer fraud.

1 Like

Whoa , whoa , whoa, there pal.

There definately is a " retarded little bastard " here and it isnt me. There are clearly some emotional issues you are dealing with, albeit not very well. To react the way you did to me and towards the game tells us all we need to know about you. Your forum name doesnt help your cause either.

Illfonic gets my money because I like the game and for the most part it works on my PS4. Your frustrations are warranted because PC players are experiencing tons of issues that PS4 players are not. Hopefully Illfonic sorts these problems out.

Just know, your death mongering tirade can have serious repercussions for you.

let it have
i aint gonna be pussy like u and support faggots like illfonic and let them get away with this scam they did
its becoz of pple like u illfonic will keep making shitty games and get away with it with no reprucussions either
Someone has to take a stand and put a stop to all their bullshit

Of course im emotionally distrubed i couldnt even play the game for a week bro every time i queue i get the network error saying connection to host lost
Would u still be sane after all this answer me honestly?

@xxx_pussy_slayer

That was so unbelievably not called for it’s not funny.
It’s possible to have a conversation without resorting to that bullshit.
In fact you pretty much negated the entire argument with this…

Well I’m pretty sane (I hope).
But homophobic slurs and pure abuse of someone stating their opinion about their own experience with the game…
Not cool.

It’s possible to have a conversation without attacking people.

1 Like

Well everyones different in handling the situation i guess
yes its possible too and i only expressed my rage and anger against the illfonic devs who are clearly scammers

Actually you personally attacked @Exanguinate
That has nothing to do with Illfonic

The personal attack was unwarranted but responding with another also does not help the situation…

@Exanguinate

Lol he drew first blood bro
He started supporting the illfonic dumb ass motherfuckers and told me to leave this forum and my issue as bullshit as though he owns this forum

Why has civil debate left the world, and how did this get so far off topic.

@Courier please lock this thread before it descends to stupidity.

1 Like