LCBanana, Finesse, JCKRsomething, and another douchebag

Correct

1 Like

damn man, honestly why do i even bother. do wat u want, say wat u want, play how u want. doesnt do jack shit to me nor help me in anyway that mattered. Imagine getting so worked up over some stranger online talking shit to u that u had to write a post and waste people’s time. like wow, people these days really do be sensitive af. like fuck… y im wasting my time even reading n replying. jesus fk…

1. fkin online games man, wat this shit about old saying n shit? cant a bloke just play shitty ass games with random ass people online just to waste their own time? dafuq do i care how ppl online do live their lives and who am i to tell them wat to do.

2. Humble? sure is showing how humble u are right now. this post existing really sure does show it, clear as day.

3. just a game bruv, take a chill pill. y so worked like we fked ur mom or smtg. words give u boo boo? im sorry uWu

4. talk about sweaty nerds that take the game too seriously, u hearing urself or reading the shit ur typing?

toxicity is ever present in pvp games. get used to it cuz it seems like u havent and ur still bothered by it. y cant ppl learn this shit still boggles my mind. Be the bigger man, we cant hurt u, just words, let alone from someone u dont even know. move on. ur doing ntg other than spreading the toxicity ur trying to “call out on”. christ

i have spoken. every subsequent reply from me will now be

good day now.

P.S. FUCK THE AXE, inconsistent son of a bitch (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

1. not even remotely close to coordinated, heck we didnt even use voice chat, i dont even knw wat language they’re speaking, n how the fk can u take arnold voice chat guy seriously?!?. if u call that coordinated then idk if u know a real well coordinated deathsquad is. 3 were chasing u like flys to a fly trap and i was the only one doing mission.

2. not down playing, they need support/dante n FM with pdls and tracker perk on… u think they gud? anyone relying on those BS should remotely be disqualified as good. i played privates with them as pred afterwards and they pull the same shit on me (they escaped of course but i managed killed 3 of them with 200 ping), they didnt even let me host as the pred cus they think ping doesnt matter for pred. the moment i hosted they couldnt even get the mission started b4 i killed them. so they still good? if they are to u then mayb ur just not that good my guy. sorry.

3. great tracking honestly. thought i could cheese u n do the long way around method but it sure didnt work on u.

4. spamming plasma or disc from afar on the last guy is just overkill unless its the only way u could secure the kill, cus they’re that gud n u cant win 1v1. and like i said, i aint the best player here and for me to dmg u till u need to fall back n heal surprise the fk outta me too. imagine if u went up against 2 of me let alone 4 or better players.

5. We? so we gonna instantly characterise random people YOU dont know in online games into groups just bcuz of a few mean words thrown at u now? so when i say WE (as in u n me) are gay f@cist neo-nazis. true or false?

same shit applies here with the haha yes meme. i’ve said wat i needed to say.

Good day.

P.S. a283287, Kamell_Dou, ReactiveMH, Guile fuck off with your gae ass AXE!!

1 Like

Oh … aight cool
So …you aren’t BendingLight ?

1 Like

Yes, I was joking when replying to FromtheHood.

If I wanted to be serious and state my real opinion on the topic, I would’ve said something along the lines of:
‘Classic Fireteam Main Response’
Or
‘Yeah because not being able to use Support and Field Medic in a Private Match clearly makes the Fireteam so hard done by’

I couldn’t be bothered to start up yet another futile debate about balance on this game stating the same points over and over again.

I think you should learn to detect sarcasm ngl. And I don’t mean that in a dickish way, I mean it genuinely.

1 Like

Ohhhh i know who this guy is

BendingLight is a guy who runs OWLF thick skin owlf trained

I killed him once and he and his buddy came over mic and talked shit

I used mainly plasma and pistol. I didn’t use disc so much because ping was 90-100. Disc is OP if you’re in a private and hosting, which is why a lot of guys here don’t allow it in privates. Most of the top preds are carrying either bow or pistol. If you’re good with those, you can win using a combination of that and plasma, and maybe some melee hit and run, or combi throws if you carry combi. But ping can really screw you over when using bow/pistol. A few misses due to lag can get you melted by even 1 player since FT dmg output is broken, which is why LCBanana was even able to put in any dmg at all. I basically allowed him to by closing in, so I don’t know what he’s on about “imagine if it was 2 or 4 of me”. Like um ya, if it was 4 of you, I wouldn’t close in like that and allow it lmao. FT dmg output is broken, and jumping into the middle of even 4 potatos can get you melted. This isn’t news to anyone good at the game. Knowing when to attack and how to attack, and when to wait or fall back is part of being a good pred.

Most of the time I’ll drop out and not even bother if I get into a lobby with players I either know or think are a deathsquad and my ping is high. But sometimes I say fuck it or am tired of waiting for a match, and I just go ahead anyway. Using something ranged other than caster is pretty much a requirement for winning against a deathsquad, and high ping just makes it unfair. You can feel a significant difference even between 0 ping (hosting) and something relatively low (for this game) like 30. Try guiding around the disc when hosting vs having only 30 ping and see the difference in rubberbanding, let alone 70, 100, or 160 ping. Like fuck that lol

If they’re not that good, then why couldn’t you kill them with 200 ping? Especially since you weren’t on the team and you claim you were the only real resistance I had, yet I still managed to kill you and them with high ping lol. You also weren’t just off somewhere doing the mission bro. I was fighting all 4 of you at the east camp, and when you guys saw I was a good pred that was going to wear you down, you started pushing mission hard. You guys finished the objective there and started booking it west towards that small camp next to the airstrip where your next objective was. You were fast as hell (prob had double time) and also ran off first, so you were ahead of the other 3 while I chased you guys and hunted you down. By the time the 3 were dead, you tried running back to the east camp because the radio was there. That’s how I knew where you were and was able to track you after I killed the 3

Anyway no worries. GG’s bro. You didn’t talk shit, so I give you credit on that, but I don’t know why your homies shat themselves over the L

No. Samhain is friends with BendingLight and can confirm I’m not him

Fair enough

I’m not BendingLight

1 Like

Oh by the way, speaking of BendingLight. Did you play against someone with my name (LightBender) the other day on a squad with a girl in it whose username was something along the lines of “I kill facists”? One of the guys on their team sounded EXACTLY like you, and you have a pretty unique voice/accent. They saw my name in the lobby, and the girl was like “is that BendingLight?” And the guy who sounded like you said “no it’s not, if it were BendingLight we definitely wouldn’t win this.” Then after the match (I won), the girl was like “are you BendingLight wtf?” And when I didn’t answer she was like “you’re a faggit anyway”. I got matched up against them a 2nd time, and the guy that sounded like you said “we’re not gonna win” (since now they know me). The girl ran Dante-Field Medic that time, which I thought was funny because I knew she was trying to level up for the W. I killed her first, then downed the guy that sounded like you (he ran Dutch) with the disk. While he was downed, he was like “ya I told you guys, you’re too inexperienced”. His buddy was nearby and ran over to pick him up, but I didn’t allow it and finished him with the pistol. Then killed that guy, and the other guy had run off by this time and was trying to hide in a bush. After I found him, I tapped him with the pistol because I wanted him to go reinforce. He started running off, but then dropped out of the match and I got the “fireteam eliminated”

💀

No that wasnt me

1 Like

Thanks bro! This guy sounded so similar to you it was uncanny. I’ll record him next time I see him, you’ll be amazed

@Samhain13 Nevermind I found out who they were. One was your buddy @BlazeKing, and I think he was the one that told the others they were too inexperienced and who in my mind sounded like you. The girl who talked shit and called me a faggit was ThisPlayerHuntsFascists, who I think you know as well because she keeps using troll usernames like “NotSamHain13”, “DefinitelyNotSam”, etc. Right now she changed it to “DefinitelyNotBlazeKinG”. And she also has your friends on her friend list. BlazeKing, beatin cheeks, Bending_Light. She also has LC Banana and Finesse on her friends list. Finesse is from Austria, so I guess that’s why I thought he was Russian/Eastern Euro, but you probably know him so you would know. The other player was therealtoady, and the last player doesn’t show up because they weren’t on Steam.

Some real small dick energy here

3 Likes

The girl is skadi, I dont know finesse

1 Like

I whip her ass every fuckin match we get and she complains on mic

So she challenged me to private match with her squad and i whipped their ass again

Now she leaves all my lobbies

2 Likes