Let the Games Begin... Apply here!

Hey @Bonator, I’m going to try to see if I can edit the Broadcasts on my YT Channel.

However, this may be tough because I am, as far as I can tell, dumb.

If anything I’ll just post the link to the channel.

3 Likes

Great, many thanks, will give it a try!

It also happened to me recently, that my tendency to seek an “empty fighting area” (which might be due to having a little martial arts history:), is yet my biggest weakness.

I already try to learn / practice sticking to items being a potential cover from time to time:)

1 Like

Howdy Chappa,

that would be absolutely great!

• welcome to the club :))

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I am quite sure, I cannot answer them… :))

1 Like

Netgun are for the weak and the unskilled :c

1 Like

I will post mine (4 videos) as soon as possible, I have to rendering them and post , it needs time.

2 Likes

I put every balance suggestions in that post, just check it.

2 Likes

For those, shaking a lot…

2 Likes

Brah. XD

3 Likes

Here are game 1 and 2 against 2 ps4, next 2 videos against Pc willdownloaded as soon as possible. From this video it looks a completely different view comopared to when I was playing. My frame rate was horrible, I couldn’t aim literally. Well played to the competitors.

3 Likes

Very nice!

Awsome speed and precision, bro! If you are (just) used to the PS4 speed, this sometimes looks alike the video is played with double or even thrice the speed…

It is quite interesting to see, what is possible with a PC - this definitely is not possible with a PS4 - one turns veeeeery slowly there…

I now do understand better, why you need a good FPS…

Well done! And the predators did well too, if you ask me! I am very eager to see their perspective too - soon…

PS: again no net canon, right…?

1 Like

My frame rate was terrible and my aim was 50% of the real one. From these games we can say we need asap:

-optimization for both platforms
-better sense option for Ps4
-better aim assist

1 Like

True, true, true!

2 Likes

By the way, guys, can you tell me: I just have the standard controller, which came with the PS4.

Are there any better out there - in terms of analogue behavior. With mine it feels more digital than analogue in the very first millimeters of displacement…

The only game I know, where the movement nevertheless feels natural, is Doom 2016 - they must have an extraordinarily good non-linear curve for the sticks, if you ask me…

I also would be interested - which controller speed setting values did you choose? Fast for normal and slow for ADS?

Can someone give some example values?

1 Like

This for sure

2 Likes

@DovahkiinJr, what about today? I will be online later on the evening. Let me know if you can manage to find 4 people of your squad for like 2 games.

2 Likes

It is really nice to see that you will play as Predator against them. But don’t duel with them. Play safe and use the plasma caster from afar (at first) even if you think that Yautja Bow shows more of your skill.

1 Like

I mean, I will try to use every weapon I have, using the 100% of the Predator potential if possible. We will do 2 games , one with me as host and one more with them as host. Hope Dova will answer me soon. I ll be back at home after my physio course and training around 21:00. From 23 I can play with them. They are 6 hours early than me. 00:00 or 01:00 for me it’s gonna be ok for them I guess. Looking forward for Dova reply.

1 Like

We can’t do today sadly. One of the players on my team won’t be available for a few days and I haven’t played the game too much recently so the next time we can probably get some matches in will be sometime next week. The matches probably will be on Sunday but I’ll have to confirm that with my team. Hopefully we can get all the games in next Sunday so we don’t keep this tournament dragging on for too long.
We could easily probably get a fourth player for our squad so that won’t be too much of a problem.

Just let me know. Sunday could be perfect for me. Soon we will get new covid roles and we wont be able to go outside after a specific hour. So Sunday or maybe Friday (we have to see, I could be online), Sunday for sure. Just tag me and I will see your reply. For now, thanks Dova 💪🏻.

2 Likes

Game 3 and 4 against PC players.

3 Likes