Let the Games Begin... Apply here!

Agreed!

PS: And to all, who now want a rematch too - the game of Dent was -by far- the closest I have seen until now. We very likely will not be able/willing to do a rematch “for everybody” (and, by the way, that was not the idea of our challenge too, it’s not about egos). But nevertheless please be a little patient, not every video has been seen so far :)

1 Like

Definitely did that! Many thanks bro! It is absolutely great to have the possibility to view the matches from different POVs - so different and so much to learn from it!

This challenge really is fuuuuuuuuuuuuun…

1 Like

I think vs Arrow, you can use a good fourth fire team member - and I am quite sure, some excellent ones will apply for that soon.

But if, in the end, I am wrong and you also want to massively nerf your team or just need a bait, which is quite extraordinarily good in dying several times a match, then, for sure, I am at your hand…

But please wait a little, who else applies, first :)

Folks, hurry to apply for being the 4th team member of Dovahs team against Arrow being the Predator!

1 Like

@WxWHITEWOLFxW

You are so ******** invisible all the time - how do you do that man?

I am quite looking forward for your POV-video!

2 Likes

I think 4 ps4 vS Pc pred is Fair with no restrictions for ft . On the other hand , 3 Pc vs 1 ps4 Pred might be fine. These ideas could be for a possible cross play tournament. Pc vs Pc as we already done is 4 vs 1 with the restriction of one 1 support class.

2 Likes

Honestly unless the ppl are fine with it I guess, I dont think there should be any crossplay tournaments should take place until ps performance gets improved, and, they have dedicated servers.

I read a bit on this forums and the high ping seems really fkd, especially for tournaments.

3 Likes

That is why as a role the Pred should be host in tournaments. Also no one can negate the possibility to organize a cross play tournament. A lot of people have fun to play with Pc and cross play doesnt always mean only pc vs only ps4 but also mixed teams. The author of ps4 tournament wanted to organize a cross play tournament. I just give them as more informations as possible to help them. The Pc tournament will continue with the league season 2 in November.

3 Likes

Should we already stick to this in the challenge matches to come?

1 Like

Personally, I think, crossplay at the moment is lousy.

I know a lot of people who switched that off already - and honestly, when I am not playing with my friend (who, unfortunately is PC), I switch it off too.

That is due to the fact, that the whole controlling issue is, from my POV, completely different for PC and PS4 - when I say “controlling”, I mean the “viewing” issue too.

Playing just with PS4 players is more fun - at least, if you just have my skill level.

In the challenge we have seen, that top predators as well as top FT can somehow compensate for that PC / PS4 gap.

But in the end, yes, PC vs PS4 is not fair at the moment.

This is why i like proposals alike

• as we cannot expect the solution of the PC/PS4 gap soon, I think.

But what Fire says:

is definitely true too.

We, in our challenge, all agreed to: just friendly fun, no one is looser, no egos please, and so on…

And we all agreed, that this is not a “tournament” - there will be no ranking in the end.

If one does a competitive tournament with crossplay and different hardwares / ping times and so on - that might lead to civil war… :)

Nevertheless, it is still quite interesting if, and if how, we can find simple solutions for decreasing the PC/PS4 gap and indeed, buffing a PC fire team by one soldier might be a beginning, if you ask me…

1 Like

Good Pred play. Love the music. The screen seemed to be shaking a lot. Is that normal, edited or because of high ping?

3 Likes

The pings were indeed quite high - for nearly all players.

But before we blame the internet connection for that, consider, that all players recorded their matches.

The high ping time might just be the consequence of a high CPU load or alike.

If that is true, switching the host may not make a big difference.

A high CPU load naturally can also lead to a visual experience, which is not smooth anymore.

Can you guys check that out?

1 Like

nop ITS WAS ME SHAKING WITH MY MOUSSE WHEN I STRESS XDDDD

4 Likes

LOL So, then, no coffee, no smoking anymore…

1 Like

i dont smoke, i dont drink cofee XDD

2 Likes

If you did, the screen would flip upside down ^_^

2 Likes

oh god my laptop would do more flip than my pancakes XDD

3 Likes

LOL hmmm, maybe you should give it a try… Shaking might be annihilated by superposing an anti-Shaking, you know :))) No, do not do that… Just keep - shaking :)

1 Like

-SHAKE-
-SHAKE THE LIVES OUT OF PS4 PLAYER-

4 Likes

Nice games!

2 Likes

Howdy here is my Version of Gameplay for the past match against the 3 FT members Crazyboy9, Kiheidron & Duv.

Enjoy :0

4 Likes