If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in."

Is it made private or alike?

1 Like

retry, i saved settings

2 Likes

Yeeeees, works now! Thanks dude!

2 Likes

Very nice man!

Yes, that indeed was a match, where one says: ummm, already finished, didn’t it just start?

Everybody could see, that you can keep a fire team under pressure, well done!

Good game, good show

4 Likes

I can play at midnight if you want, it’s gonna be like 18 for USA , let me knowđŸ‘đŸ».

This is exactly how I thought this was gonna go down I half expected a single predator win with 2 being a pie on the sky chance

Seems right to me

1 Like

Friendly Reminder

Buddys, a lot of videos from the first round still are missing

1 Like

Starting the Discussion

It might be to early to really start the discussion, but I already have two questions to you:

1. The predators, whose POVs I already was able to see, did not use the net canon as well as the sickle

My understanding was, that these are the most dangerous weapons for melee yet (after the last patch). This understanding is the mixture of tests in private matches, experience in mid-rate games AND what have been said by @Arrow_calis when we started the discussion leading to this wonderful challenge.

Am I wrong? Why did you, predators, not choose these weapons?

1. my impression after seeing the games with White and Dent was, the reasons, why they did not win, was not just “sheer firepower” of the FT but simply / primarily “a too short mission” resp. time (White) and “greediness” resp. luck (Dent).

Can you confirm that?

The other matches I yet cannot take into account, as the belonging videos from the predators POVs are not available to me, yet. Feel free to change this soon

1 Like

As an experienced predator I simply know even with the buff to melee it’s simply not viable against high end ft as the ttk for FT weapons are at their shortest at close range getting as low as 2.9seconds with the right set up or just the AR-W is 3.5s with no buffs at all using melee is a massive risk knowing that the FT will know where your coming from (sound) will probably switch to the appropriate weapon and by the time ur on someone unless u caught someone horribly out of position you’ve got 3 dudes on u and your dead in a second also the netgun is only the best melee weapon in 1v1 situations it’s still easy to break out of rather quickly (and I wouldn’t even say the sickle is the best melee weapon as it’s one of the easier weapons to parry cause the first swing sucks Elder sword is much better imo) hell on the approach to the FT you might lose 15-40 percent hp just getting to them

2 Likes

Interesting! But at least Dent died in a 1 vs 1 melee, right? If he had the net canon in that case, the match would have been won, right?

@Dentdesabre

2 Likes

Correct you literally can’t lose a 1v1 when your a predator with a netgun assuming you r close to the last ft and hes not like blowing your brains out with a sniper rifle

2 Likes

My worst nightmare is a fast hopping predator with a netgun - I have not found any mean against this yet

1 Like

You pretty much just have to scream at your team and get them to intervene otherwise your just dead if your alone unless the environment is incredibly lucky with it catching net shots for you as the nets have pretty big boxes and catch walls/ground sometimes

1 Like

Yea, but I am screaming a lot already :)
 When you play with randoms and especially with those, who did not get the meaning of “stay together fire team” or do not want to do so, this happens

But sometimes, there are predators, which hop right into the middle of 3 or 4 soldiers, and they hop and hop and hop so fast, that one alike me cannot do much harm and during that, they net the whole fire team one by one.

It does not happen to often, I guess you must really be good with your controller to be so fast - but when it happens, the game is over before it even started.

And that is true for FTs which are not newbies too - from what I have experienced
 Right?

1 Like

When I’ve played ft I’ve never ever seen a predator net a whole ft at once I don’t even believe it’s possible but maybe me/my boys are good mashers or have good aim/movements

Ah, good hint, so, if I experience the next ape-with-net-canon, I should try to get close to items alike walls or so?

1 Like

Yeah get close to walls/corners to round quickly or slide at shit jump around sometimes works the idea is to get the net corners to hit stuff if your a badass you can break the net mid flight with a knife swing or by shooting it’s center when it’s shot

2 Likes

Hey @Bonator, I’m going to try to see if I can edit the Broadcasts on my YT Channel.

However, this may be tough because I am, as far as I can tell, dumb.

If anything I’ll just post the link to the channel.

3 Likes

Great, many thanks, will give it a try!

It also happened to me recently, that my tendency to seek an “empty fighting area” (which might be due to having a little martial arts history:), is yet my biggest weakness.

I already try to learn / practice sticking to items being a potential cover from time to time:)

1 Like

Howdy Chappa,

that would be absolutely great!

• welcome to the club :))

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I am quite sure, I cannot answer them
 :))

1 Like