Let the Games Begin... Apply here!

Videos are ready, I will put some public matches and private matches in one post and write some tips for fireteam. The videos of the challenge are ready but I have to put them together and cut the loading parts , then I will share the link under the comments of the post. @Bonator
Also I want to play against @DovahkiinJr team 1 vs 4 as Pred, like 2/3 games in different maps changing the host every games. If they want to we can record also.

4 Likes

check that guys, I will upload video of challenge later

1 Like

here come my POV of the game @DovahkiinJr @Crazyboy9YT @Bonator

6 Likes

we might want to make a new thread there is alot of posts

1 Like

Hereā€™s my edited video containing all 5 games:

Hope you guys enjoy
5 Likes

I donā€™t know And nobody stated that if i had high ms I can remake

Virute, if you do not post your video, nobody can see, that you had a too high ping.

We already had some discussions about ping-times in this thread AND behind the scenes - with different people.

some 120ms, from my POV, do not belong in the category ā€œunfair conditionsā€ - have a look at the screenshots here:

• nearly everybody had such ping times. That indeed is not nice, we all would prefer to have 0ms.

If you post your video and the forum gets the impression ā€œyeah, true, there really was a connection problem leading to unfair conditionsā€ or alike, I am quite sure that our FTs will be so fair to grant you a rematch.

But the first step is: post your video, post your POV, let the forum see and decide.

Can we manage to play against this week (from today to friday) in Private match?

2 Likes

Is there any disadvantage of a long thread, which I do not see yet?

Depends on when the next time slot is. One of the members on our team isnā€™t available next Sunday so Iā€™m going to have to talk to my team about when theyā€™re all available

1 Like

These days until Friday I can play at midnight that is gonna be later in the afternoon for you (if you are all from USA), is it confortable for you? Also I am interesting in a 4 vs 1 match.

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to ask the people on my team first and probably try to find a fourth player. Iā€™ll try to schedule a match

1 Like

thanks man

1 Like

If you canā€™t find a 4th lemme know. Take anyone but me first lol

2 Likes

scrolling through it

I can but iā€™m not that good

1 Like

Woah, man, that really was great artwork!

I really enjoyed the POV of your predator, which showed the intensity of the match even more than the FT-POV! You were soooo nearā€¦

Did I recognize a field of greediness in the area of the last fight? I do not know, whether you know that, but itā€™s quite similar to the dark side of the Force, you knowā€¦

So, there might have been unfair conditions in this matchā€¦? (just kidding) :))

So, or so, I think, I am speaking for whole the forum - if not whole the universe - this match needs a rematch - after the regular matches have been done, right?

• Rematch!
  • No, that was lame, sorry dudesā€¦

0 voters

2 Likes

I see. Tell you what: when we have all the links to the videos of all games, we could open a new thread just with the basic ideas and rules of the challenge, the links to the matches and maybe also with some belonging common (in terms of forum) conclussions, we have drawn out of this event and the discussion to follow - what do you think?

1 Like

I think we should have a rematch but it wonā€™t be a part of the tournament and should only be a small bonus for the end.

1 Like

ya pls do that and tell people not to comment on it

2 Likes