LOTR Rings of Power in a Nutshell

I have no idea what this is in response to but I don’t really care to know. I literally never understand what you are arguing beyond talking in circles.
I mentioned Finn because there is a picture in this thread with Finn on it. There was a reason I wasn’t engaging you in whatever the fuck you were struggling to say. The other guy doesn’t compose his posts with 90% questions so I ignore him less, I am sorry in advance.

My god I meant the first post, not the one you just replied to.

1 Like

My god, if you fucking told me in the first place.

I literally quoted what I was responding too

I said star wars isn’t bashed as much for race

You said it wasn’t bashed as much for race because the didn’t race swap Vader, hence my point about it not being bashed as much for race being mutually agreed on.

Alright…

How does this change anything

You have two points

A. A paragraph on why the sequels suck + proving the naysayers right

1. Diversity product doesn’t mean anything. Pepe’s point is that people conflate race with being bad, where as diversity product only defends using it as a indicator of other issues. So still right for wrong reasons.

2. Remake tactic is a similar story, it’s bait. That’s it. It’s bait for the real issue which to pepe’s point, people are ignoring. And you even admit it’s bait. So right for the wrong reason.

B. Vader versus Finn isn’t because of racism

1. Diversity product. This has no effect on this point at all for the same reason.

2. Remake tactic, this doesn’t effect my response at all. A good chunk of people hate these films because they’re badly made while a loud minority are still malding at the bait instead of the real issue as to Pepe’s point.

Even looking at the whole comment the only thing added is that blackwashing is bait

Which only helps pepe’s point since your defending people taking bait instead of looking at the actual issues

This is one the worst threads James Cameron has ever seen. It was derailed immediately and then spiralled into pure madness.

Except it does since he’s stating there isn’t an agenda & ignoring the money put behind pushing diversity in hollywood that allows them to make flops no one asked for which is the topic behind OP.

Like If I woke up tomorrow and decided I’m going to make half of the MCU muslim for tax credit and then when people ask why I am going to label them islamaphobic because why else would a fanbase be opposed that its fiction hurrdurr.

There isn’t actually a point to me replying to you though because you will continue to argue your own strawman as if neonazis have any bearing on your own discussion youve made with yourself. I’m not even sure why you’re chasing a red herring on behalf of someone else wth go away

2 Likes

Where in my argument at all did I defend this notion?

My points are

“Pepe’s point is that people don’t focus on the flaws enough”

“Naysayers are still idiots”

“Star wars sequels are bashed on less for race”

“Majority good, minority of idiots”

None of these points are effected by this as I never argued there wasn’t an agenda nor did you bring this up before.

This is the biggest non-sequitur you’ve ever done

It’s called an example moron

It’s where you take another situation and compare it to the current conversation at hand

In this case, an example of how there’s always a minority of bad people to reinforce the notion that there are always a minority of bad people.

Seriously it’s not that hard to grasp and yet everyone keeps missing the point.

I saw a flaw in an argument so I criticized it

Do you know how many times I’ve gotten on some one for arguing in favor of something I agree with, purely because they were being idiots about it?

I just told you what I was responding to.
I really do not care what alternative argument you are proposing against yourself here. I cannot stress this enough.

You’ve co-opted pepe’s argument to propose your own about popular opinion or whatever the hell no one is talking about go away. I have no interest in derailing the topic into your semantics about majority rule.

1 Like

Then why did you argue in the first place?

Nowhere in our conversation was there any talk of agendas untill you brought it up

lmao because we were not having a conversation. I was talking to pepe. about agendas. You came in with your convo you are having with yourself.

1 Like

Fine I know your just trying to roast me but could you not insult basic logic while you do it?

No.

Your lost

Reviews

blasting 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝕸𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖑

𝖂𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖎𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖓, 𝖎𝖙’𝖘 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖆 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖋 𝖜𝖊 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘, 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉, 𝖔𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑. 𝖂𝖊 𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌. 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖊.

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗, 𝖓𝖔 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖑𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖔𝖜𝖓. 𝖂𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖓’𝖙 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗. 𝖂𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉, 𝖉𝖎𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜. 𝖂𝖊 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖓𝖔 𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖆𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖈𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍 𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖈𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊 𝖟𝖊𝖗𝖔 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙.

1 Like

Anyone here know the REAL reason why Ariel was portrayed as white in the original animated movie? Anyone at all?

Why was anyone in Hollywood movies portrayed white in America? Why did white people who colonized America from brown Indians? Why did they leave England instead of stay there and live under tyranny of the crown, why do people exist in the first place? I dunno man that’s a lot of questions and only one answer…who fucking cares, I’m literally done with this debate because I realized people are going to have a opinion no matter how right you are and so just voice it and that’s it

You shouldn’t race swap established characters. There was a Black mermaid in the TLM TV Show, they could’ve made a movie about her. But they didn’t. Because race swaps are easier & troglodytes eat up hand me downs. Anybody who excuses this shit is racist & doesn’t think minorities are deserving of their own shit. Also Hollywood is dyslexic as fuck at this point because every ginger in media has been made Black in recent years. It IS a trend.

Black characters should remain black. White characters should remain white. So on & so on. If I see any defence of race swapping, I’m calling you a fucking racist because that what it is. Hell, anyone defending it tells me they actively believe Black People don’t even deserve their own characters, that they should only ever get 2nd rate trite.

Also anyone who thinks Quartering is serious on anything is a tard. The man has openly admitted he doesn’t believe in any of the videos he does and he does it JUST to make money, he’s a grifter & he openly admits he’s only in it for the cash.

4 Likes