Making Fireteam Better for Hunt -- From a Full Time Predator Player

i’m just saying make the average experience better. all i can do is describe my experience. if you can get an all star team to beat me, and i bet you can–i’m not denying that–that doesnt change the experience i’m having on the regular match making. so maybe a “competitive” mode / ladder is the answer, like in Starcraft 2: you face high level people when you go into the ladder section, people your rank. But then there’s not enough people playing this game to do that, I’m betting.

Anyway, I’d like to see the FT at least have C4 and a remote. Or some way to call in AI support, like a chopper or air strikes. Or give them a 6v1 mode where they have a bigger team. Maybe there can be an elite mode with the 4 people premades that I never see ever. I don’t know. But winning on the pred is pretty easy in the current system with the current matchmaking and the average players.

Yeah that would be super fucking op hahah the issue really just comes down to no competitive matchmaking. If you win a lot, you should play against players who win a lot. Very simple matchmaking, to stop you from going against shitters nonstop

Seriously, there are no shortage of players here that would be happy to challenge you and help you be “less bored” with the game.

Are you on console or PC?

I think I’ll just go back to angry

Lmao I just dont want you to have a heart attack or turn into mass.
XD

Wuuusaa cad.
Wuusaaa.

SERENITY NOW!

1 Like

PS4 scrubs to be exact

There I fixed it

On PS4 pro at least we sometimes hit 30fps

1 Like

Name one player that can do this to any of the top pc preds over and over as you stated.

I totally belive in you @Scarface_1983

Nope sorry man, I can’t 1v1 people like @Thunderwolf450 or @Samhain13 if they can wipe out entire squads, what makes you think they lose 1v1 often.

Yeah but you can 1v1 the average pred. Probably even 1v1 OP

That’s where I was coming from I guess I didn’t clarify enough so here we are… but I agree with this

The average pred yes, but art said there are people that can 1v1 ANY pred over and over which isn’t true.

1 Like

Hey man I’m sure there are super nerds out there that can.

If you guys play against the top pc preds you’ll change your mind about ft being op.

Nope, not a single one.

That’s different, that’s balance. It’s the same argument I made for buffing FT. When you get into you and thunderwolf and Samhain It’s more balanced. Top FT vs top Pred should go either way…that’s balanced right?

1 Like

So the argument should be about proper match making and not how ft is so op that its game breaking which is far from the truth.

I expect to lose to good pred players, not mediocre ones. And likewise good pred players lose to good ft not potatoes.

2 Likes

Exactly. At the very least level based match making to start with. They’re terrified of que times rising though so…probably never happen

Oh and something to ad to that, idk if anyone has mentioned this before but when I play with my PS friends they tell me how many hours a PS pred has or what level they are. I guess they can see that in their PSN but us PC can’t see any of that. So we don’t know how good a player is until we actually play them.

1 Like