My last Illfonic game: is this game half-a-scam?

Have you played more than 120m? I dont get refunds from epic for other games, why only you get that? seems kinda unfair. And courier doesnt care about your refund, hes an admin his job is to monitor the forums and ban trolls. Just write an e-mail to illfonic or epic

Read the thread mate.
They sold the game based on an advertised feature that is not available (even 2 months after the release of the game it’s not available), that is what is called false advertising or consumer fraud.
They can not refuse a refund.

Thats works? I can now refund half of my steam libary because the trailers sometimes showed different graphics and missing mechanics

Btw if you unistalled the game and got the refund. Why are you still on these forums? To shit on illfonic? To tell everyone that they should also uninstall the game?

Once again you seem to have an issue with reading…

How are you not able to read and comprehend basic sentences?

So epic offered you a refund but you only get it when you need it too?

Once again the reading thing…
(Here’s a piece of advise, maybe actually read things before typing responses).

Dude just explain your fukin situation and stop repeating yourself “you cant read duuhh”

Mate I have linked to all the information you are questioning multiple times & you keep asking questions based on the exact information contained there.

So either you have issues reading or comprehending.

So you have 2 weeks time to get the refund or what?

So you leave the game in 2 weeks if the update sucks and you keep playing it if you like the update?

actually it’s now down to one week nearly (8 days), to finalise the refund and get my money back or cancel the dispute.

aha

I will give you that one on the departed, but with such a talented cast around him, they were just talented flies around a pile of shit (Damon)

Dude, you’re probably one of the smartest and most sane people I’ve met on this forum. Respect to you for this

1 Like

I dont know why, but i have a feeling the next patch in july is going to make up for everything and be super great…

… but i could be wrong 🧐 🤔😐

Sure. Seems like a sound assumption based on previous patches. 😐 🙁😩😭

Yeah for real. Ive been super supportive from the beginning, but this last patch was kinda sad. Now im worried where this game is going from here on out

2 Likes

This was incredibly smart and well thought out. Seeing a post like this on this forum is like seeing Bigfoot’s dick. Well done.

1 Like

Same