Mythical Trophies and Jungle Hunter '87' Mask

I finally got two Mythical items, but one was Prophet helmet shader and the other which was Dutches Knife. Not a shader, but the knife which I already own 🤔 and it didn’t give me any duplicate V

Preordered and I have pulled so far:

Wolf Skull
African dagger
Western Revolver
Knunchucks

2 Likes

Bobcat skull
Khopesh

I’m a preorder, so I have the mask but haven’t drawn a duplicate yet.

Give it a few months, eventually all you see are duplicates. The whole system is garbage, in theory you could be rolling for the next hundred years and not get all the mythical trophies.
We need a different way to unlock them, hell we need a whole new progression system, once you hit max level there’s no reason to grind and nothing to aim for. Players go play games that reward them instead of sticking with this one.

2 Likes

I actually got the elite skin for assault class (which I had already unlocked) and it didn’t count as a duplicate 😑

1 Like

j’ai ouvert + de 10000 caisses et je n’ai jamais eu le masque jungle Hunter 87 en revanches j’ai quasiment tout les trophées du predator

Then add your thoughts and get this Thread rolling Buying and opening Field Lockers in bulks

1 Like

It’s definitely the best prize to get if you didn’t preorder! Don’t give up, Good luck I hope you get it in the end!

1 Like

Thank you PigBatFenis and I opened 200+ field lockers last night each and both of us got two mythical items. We also had a lot of good games with @ElderPreddy and I got to almost 101. was level 94. Pig also let me try out the alpha sickle and alpha predator on him 1v1 and it was pretty fun too lol

1 Like

I already get nothing but duplicates and about every 5 lockers 1 new item lol

I have Jungle Hunter from preorder bonus, and I’ve also received the 87 Mask in the Field Lockers.
I’ve unlocked so many mythical Fireteam knives, and then there’s the strange shaders for Prophet mask that are considered mythical 🤷🏼‍♂️
As for actual Predator trophies I have;

• Bobcat Skull
  • Coyote Skull
  • Wolf Skull
  • African Dagger
  • Viking Axe
  • Kopesh broken blade
  • Ottoman Dagger

Still trying to get that Flintlock Pistol, Katana and Nunchukas.

1 Like

beautiful 😍

Where does it place the Western Revolver on City Hunter, and what does it look like??

@ADIsnap Does it tuck the Nunchukas and Samurai Sword neatly in the rear rope part of the Samurai Predator outfit?

1 Like

I am honestly curious too

Mostly just so I can put my OCD to rest, I’d like them to be accurate and realistic as some of the other trophy placements on certain classes look wildly out of place especially the Viking Axe which just hovers on the hip region🤷🏼‍♂️

lol really it does?

Yup. It’s you can see clearly through the space between the axe and the Predators waist/hip🤣

That’s gonna mess with my head so very much

The mythical Items I really want are the human spine, human skull, flintlock pistol, and Jungle 87’ mask lol

1 Like

Yep they do.

1 Like

sry I read that too late @VENN7eance