NERF FIRETEAM ASAP!!!!!!!!! VIDEO

No that guy just blew it by hanging out across from the warehouse entrance at the beginning

1 Like

Lolā€¦ weere at the point of 2 v 1ing pred as the other 2 do objectives. So much fun?

3 Likes

Because the first step is getting illfonic to acknowledge that thereā€™s a difference between aiming on ps4 & aiming on mouse.

2nd is the immense gap between coordinated FT and pubs, but guns dps would be lessened in general if ps4 controllers could actually hit pred at a distance.

4 second ttk is ok for a controller because they typically cant track a leaping pred for 4 whole seconds + the motion blur + low fps. Mouse can.
A lot of the issue stems from the lack of aim smoothing, sticky reticule, turn assist etc in a twitchy console shooter.

2 Likes

hunting for veritanium bricks is fun

1 Like

I was in this match as well, and I have every graphics setting on ā€œcinematicā€ except for view distance, which I have on ā€œepicā€. Playing on a PS4 controller. K+M is not my jam.
I recognised Arrowā€™s nick from here. Damn, youā€™re a really good shot! :O

But Ruso. Yeah man. FT can do so much damage, itā€™s quite ridiculous. And they need to solve this low graphics cheating somehow. But, I donā€™t think they know how, or even care for that matter, since they have so many other problems with the game right now. Itā€™s very frustrating to see how this game is getting more new bugs each time there is a new update, and they donā€™t seem to know how to solve even all the old bugs. Still hope there is light at the end of the tunnel though. (huge Predator fan, and a long time gamer).

185 HP dutch LOL

we all know that its pretty impossible to win vs a premade pc ft with the uav tracker and the buffed dmg and hp. As a Predator you cannot miss anything

1 Like

Uav tracks pred?

Looks like CYSZ gaming is bitching about you guys for potentially cheating or just being OP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ej7cpr7YNqk

1 Like

i just whooped massimpact buttholeā€¦

1 Like

Impossibile is a big word, maybe is impossibile against the best ft in the world (and this I can agree). But agaisnt a good pc squad you can still win in 2,3. The game just need a balance quick patch. Bane and tick skin need nerf. After this the situation will be like before, uav , anti cloack and pitbull are fine in my opinion.

pitbull is not so great inmo, the 50 cal bane is over the top

Pitbull is like gosl , a bit better for close range, but definitly worse for long range.

thats what im sayingā€¦also going against even premade semi good ones can still be beaten pretty easyā€¦ but with perfect loadouts its gonna be really hardā€¦prefect as in any gun with bane on it

This is my opinion:
-bane lower to 5 point and 5% bomus damage only
-tick skin revert to 4 point and +15hp
-fast hands for pred lower to 2
-add one perk.slot for pred
-increase perk point of zerker
-bear trap destroyable only if you hit the metal object and not the bubble area
-reinforcemnts revive with half gear and ammo
-longer missions

Then the game will be pretty manageable for both sides, noobs and pros.

2 Likes

id be fine with bane perksā€¦ if 50 cal was nerfed as in scope sway and longer cycle between shots

Now the zen7 is a good choice

Def agree with reinforcements coming in at half everything.

2 Likes

Im playing now as ft with crossplay OFF to get into matches with PC RANDOMS ONLY to see how many times whole FT get killed and pred winsā€¦
@Icollectpreds @BadBlood @XViper @ProziPix @BadRed7 @FromTheHood @TheBrokenOne77

You guys may do it too and count how many times you lose.

I foresee youā€™ll lose 0-1 out of 10games.

Iā€™m playing FT Tmw. PS4 only though.

Lost as pred twice tonight.

Once 2 escaped

The other I made a bad play and died

Tonight is just not my night

Off to a bad start

All 4 escaped

Get a number of people dropping out before the match startsā€¦ More crashes?

Just got into match where pred PC has left the lobby once he saw full pc fireteam šŸ¤£
Hmmmm, whyā€¦?šŸ¤”