Predator healing syringe

I’d go for a remaster of 2010 AvP with PHG assets.

Would be dope.

3 Likes

there’s no hard mode on this game, at least not on pubs. Is just easy or freakishly frustrating because of the myriad of bugs, bad players and high damage.

1 Like

I’ve thought about this and made something similar. The rebreather concept. I mean what I put out was a rebreather gear option instead of a mask.

I could put up a concept for the shards tho.

1 Like

why would the rebreather benefit from being a gear option? It doesnt do anything but be a cosmetic currently. Unless you think its too badass. which dont make no sense because its not badass. In fact we still have vision mode and he isn’t wearing a visor!

it should be that the pred loses stamina, health and speed if their bio mask is removed, so equip the rebreather to counter it

you know, to be movie accurate and because, fuck pred, neft pred buff ft

2 Likes
1 Like

Like a shield you carry?

That is cool idea!But one needs to prep for that, and not having enough gear points is always the problem. I doubt the games I play that I will EVER know if the biomask will ever get destroyed (most of the time it does not).
Its a gamble but i think if they calculate the options, i think one should only have to incurr an XP deficit of say 1000XP. So maybe a checkable option on the predators loadout screen to include or not include it as a ‘backup’ option.
But i think an XP deficit for including a failsafe rebreather should be the only thing. a gear perk is such a drag.

But you’d have to put it in perspective of how good you are/or types of teams you play against. 90 percent of the time, i never lose the mask.

Include that it lowers increases the stamina until the second wind by a trusty 30 seconds and i’m sold. I like the restore 30% health because that automatically allows them NOT to be insecond wind, but if you get a bastard deathsquad id say include a 30 seconds of grace stamina to GTFO and make the rebreather auto initiate.

I’m sorry you couldn’t detect my sarcasm. That is not a “cool” idea.

2 Likes

Why?
they need to convolute the entire game to the point where you need a wiki page to understand how to play it! Can you smell my sarcasm? This shit is tops at this point of the release.
Its like icing on the cake, where the cake is so old its rubbery.

So either discuss or GTFO! Because wtf are you doing here anyway? Looking for a fulltime job? This aint the supermarket son!

Maybe you can sell us 40cent sour dough bread with your member name brand on it!

You’re a degenerate.

1 Like

well i never!

1 Like

You would be right if you weren’t wrong. I’m not a hybrid, that’s true. But i don’t play solo… i rarely do.
I also rarely play as Pred only in the morning when the ewt are below 3 min. And you know what happens? I win 19 out of 20 matches! That’s it. Me, who sucks as a Pred can win 95% of my matches. I guess you guys are right. There’s no balance in this game.
I know what you are gonna say: pub matches don’t count. But i already amswered that 8n the other topic. Pub matches are the essence of this and any other PVP game. You and nobody else can change that no matter how hard you guys try… Also, if in your personnal opinion is private matches that count, well, customize it’s settings to balance the odds and all of your problems on this game are solved.

That’s it , NERF THE PRED ASAP LMAO
but no seriously
You win 95% of your matches cuz people doesn’t know how to play this game on public matches and you know why ?! Because this game doesn’t have a good tutorial for new players
They don’t even know which perks is good to use !
I’m sure you are winning against some potato’s with scout duelist with a shotgun or mini gun on their secondary gun , you can also find some people without perks or gear at this point
So that’s the reason you can win 95% of your matches
I’m not saying you are bad or good , all I’m saying is if you explain to a 7 years old child how to play as a predator , he can easily win against pubs LMFAO

And I don’t get what is that mean ?! What do you mean about “customize” ?!
Pre-mades team are not easy to win , I doubt that you can win against pre-mades on private like public matches
Btw I answered your comment about medkits

1 Like

So most of FT players are potatoes, i agree with that. But, that beeing said, how the hell are you gonna balance this game by making the Pred stronger and/or making the FT weaker??
That makes absolutely no sense.

Customize. For example you can lower FT damage, buff Predator damage, buff Pred equipment, buff pig spawn, you name it. Just explore all the options and i’m sure you’ll find a solution for your private matches.

First of all , that’s not my work
Devs should fix their game and balance the game like when they were keep buffing FT and Nerfing predators
So many people here are telling them and giving them some really good ideas about balance changes , you can see that in almost every thread

No offence but thats hilarious
It’s not the solution , by saying this you are telling me that the game is unbalance and we should do smt to fix it
So you agree with us that the game is not balance atm
Players shouldn’t fix the game ! We didn’t pay for a game to make it balance by customizing !
But we can help devs to fix it , by reporting bugs and telling them to balance the game

1 Like

Bro, just cause you win against people who arent really trying does not mean anything.
You can not speak on balance if you dont fully dive and study both sides.

It’s a lost fucking cause, look at how poorly illfonic handles this game.

But no, players who cant even count as casual can not be used to try and judge balance.

I dont want to have petty arguments over this that’s why I’m only explaing things and not just talking shit.
But you’re wrong about pub matches being the essence.
No it’s not.

Il every pvp game they balance off what happens in rank matches and pro feedback.

I can not stress it enough.
Simple fucking math.

Look at the damage numbers per single shot,
Add them up by the firerate of the guns, then multiply them by 2/3/4.

You ft focused players ALWAYS ignore the fucking math aspect, which, that’s not a matter of opinion, numbers are fact, and always change the topic to some other shit.

Like it really REALLY doesnt matter anymore, but not ONE of you throughout these years properly addressed this FACT.

Instead you go by how you feel and opinions.

I hate to keep bringing up evil dead, but they did it so well I cant help but use it as an example.

In evil dead there is a hunter class that can easily shred through enemies, more so than the warrior class.
You can literally summon a boss, and a maxed out hunter can kill it with a blue weapon, the secon tier pd weapon, meaning it’s not the best, and kill a full health boss in 5 shots.

How do I know?
Cause I’ve done it.
I’ve also two shot a boss.

Sounds like ft damage right?

ITS a huge huge problem.
However, the demon player has traps that are actually good, and can posses that hunter player to turn them on allies.

PRED HAS NOTHING LIKE THAT.
And that’s SOMETHING I’ve suggested and asked for, for YEARS now.

I dont give a shit who thinks I’m good or not, or if they dont belive that I was good.
They never played me when I was at my best here.

But I was really good here, and I studied both sides and many aspects of the game.

And do you remember, cause you’ve been here as long as I have, when I started saying ft damage was a problem?

WHEN I STARTED PLAYING FT.
Because I saw how easy and broken it was.
Like weve played together, like damn near every match we played we demolished the preds we played.

But it doesnt matter anymore.
The game is in a horrible state and that’s not including balance. Theres a ton of issues.

But for once, just once it would be nice for you or any other ft focused player to do a few things for me.

#1. STOP IGNORING THE MATH.
because the moment pred gets the same numbers ft does, you guys cry it’s unfair.

#2. Just admit you have a bias towards your side,
And even though you outnumber the other player you want the advantage for whatever reason.

1. Stop changing the topic to something else that isnt really related when I bring up a FACT.

It’s only annoying because the only reason I ever gave feedback and discussed anything I did here, was just to try to get this game to reach its potential with what little I could do as a player.

The biggest evidence that should show that I am only after true balance is that when roof slam was full damage I called it out as broken.

If I was purely biased towards pred, I would have said it’s fine leave it.
I hate that people forget all these things.

I WANTED THIS GAME TO SUCCEED GOD DAMN IT.

But ya that’s pretty much it.

At least evil dead is fun and way more balanced.

1 Like

Because Moralez has what? a tendancy to lie and shoot his gut and ego?

I may never see my mask get blown off but to say I win 95% of my games is a lie. If you believe him you believe in shit.

Because you’re a degenerate.