Next DLC Predator Poll.

I think you’re forgetting that it took a mag of shotgun rounds and got its arm chopped off. Not simply a 1v1. Technically, I think the writing is great. That movie suffered from a severe lack of budget.
Edit: Actually, the budget was okay. The special effects were lacking for whatever reason.

1 Like

i wanna say something about the wolf…
wolf is not good for now…trust me…
it dosent have mechancis nor his full build of weapons…
a better choice for now is mr black…and im sry to say that even tho wolf is my fking favorite.

1 Like

Wolf is trash change my mind.

1 Like

I was never a big fan of wolf when AVP Requim came out I was rooting for Predalien, mostly cause I watched Alien as a kid so I was a fan xenos for awhile, and seeing a xeno and pred combined made me giddy.

2 Likes

hell yea my boy wolf won

3 Likes

Welp the polls up until the next dlc announcement.

1 Like

No AVP preds without xenos! I refuse!

1 Like

I agree if they add scar atleast AI xenos, best case would be playable but that should be expansion later down the line imo.

2 Likes

The data miners will find something, don’t worry illfonic has to slip up sooner or later and not edit a file name… 😉

I think it’s inevitable. Xeno’s not the slip up.

2 Likes

Hopefully for 2.0 patch dataminers can have a field day.

2 Likes

Yep, I’m hoping for the same.

3 Likes

Mr.Black is trash change my mind

4 Likes

Til the next Predator DLC you mean

3 Likes

2 Likes

519A9GNW1zL.AC

2 Likes

Full awesomeness!!!

If they do add Mr.Black I hope they get the model almost accurate, I’m mostly concerned about the face.

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Literally chad status

2 Likes

Mr Black all day. Wolf is cool and all but hes not too much different than 87, city, and Elder…

2 Likes