Next DLC Predator Poll.

How about they release both Mr Black and Wolf at the same time. I will buy both!!!

3 Likes

We need Scar pleassse

1 Like

7 Likes

4 Likes

Yikes.
Terrible movie but on topic - point is assassin/hybrids expand the classes by being something different, its hardly a predator might as well be their equivalent of a cyborg. Also would require a new fullblown model +animations because guy’s huge and slow. Whereas other liscensed preds are hunter skin, hunter skin, hunter skin, zerk skin. Maybe fugitive is a scout skin? But yeah PLAYSTYLES not just new weapons/stat adjustments pls

1 Like

A new Predator class would be awesome too 😁👍

1 Like

We need more character slots!!!

2 Likes

A badblood class variant would be cool, like badblood scout, hunter, and, berserker, basically its level cap reward of sort, beefy version of the standard classes but that would encourage people to use badblood instead of regular but would also add a faction divide of sort, maybe bad bloods have worse stealth than the original virants idk just spitballing here.

1 Like

Wolf is the Predator I want the most for sure but only if I can use all his weapons!! I want the whip, the dual Casters, the Shuriken, all of them 😎 now obviously I dont mean all at once…unless there is a new perk that allows you to equip more weapons or something…or maybe the dual Casters mean more energy cost longer cool down and you lose a weapon slot…that could be sweet

2 Likes

Bad bloods don’t uncloak with melee but their energy levels are reduced maybe? Or they have poison weapons or even military grade weapons? They are supposed to be with out honor so they should essentially be glass cannons with gear that does not give the prey an advantage. That’s how I’d see it at least

Yeah glass cannon would work, it just needs to balanced so the default classes dont feel pointless and both of them are unquiqe and fun to play.

1 Like

Dude if they had Wolf they better add all his fucking BAD ASS weapons
ALL OF THEM EVEN THE BLUE GOO GIVE ME GIVE ME!!

5 Likes

I want his whip the most, punish naughty fireteams.

4 Likes

Mr. Black isn’t trash. Change MY mind.

I dont see wolfs whip being easy at all to implement. I can envision it clipping through everything. I’m down for it though.

1 Like

It would be exactly one million percent more problematic than leaping…that’s bad

2 Likes

IDK if you ever played the batman Arkham games but you can be Catwoman and she has a whip and it works well there so it is at least possible.

1 Like

It could behave kind if like scorpion’s spear for a long range grapple into melee range that maybe inflicts a bleed effect. Or it could be an option light attack for a pull, heavy for a lacerating tear that then leaves the bleed? Haha maybe if your a Zerk you can drag the FTM into the jungle and run away with them 😂

1 Like

Oh I agree it can be done. But probably not in this game given how it currently functions IMO.

1 Like

That sounds dope as fuck dude

1 Like

I’m not defending Wolf, he’s not even my top ten Predators witch are
Celtic
Serpent Hunter
JH87
Predalien
Falconer
Elder
Scarface
Scar
Fugitive
Tracker

I know no one asked for a list, but I made it because I personally wanted to see who were in my top ten

5 Likes