Okay hear me out guys/girls

I was thinking more tears lol.

Either way i pre-calculated before posting… and honestly yeah around 30% of shit u mentioned might propose an small issue that can be fixed if illfonic decides to make game more immersive as in fix recoil n shit

@GrimmReaper adding u here too… go up on my OP

1 Like

I think it will help a bit. But I’ve personally stopped caring about balance as much as I used to. Gives me a damn headache thinking and talking about it. At this point if we get a bot mode I’m as happy as a pig in shit and will stop caring about multiplayer completely.

1 Like

XD that example of pig in shit im done…

@OldKingHamlet

1 Like

Look. I think most of us would like to get illfonic to remove hit scan bullets, but I just don’t know if it would be possible. That might be as difficult making a whole new game.

Its better than constant blaming on one side and each patch other side… loop thing…

Better end this once and for all put like all work into it lol

I think it is a good idea to do differential hitboxes, I also think that implementing friendly fire could be good (having a damage to go through reduced to 45% or 35%), but all these changes should go hand in hand with increasing fps and still assist for ps4. a ranked mode or hardcore mode for more experienced players with a different balance. but the latter would divide a very small community in itself. I still think that the balance between people of very different abilities is very complicated

1 Like

I think friendly fire is highly needed even if its like damaging your teammate by like 5% its enough so people don’t just get away with knifing and shit… so u need to watchout when grenading and shit like that.

Different hitboxes thing + bullet drop / projection + aim assist for people as they want could work very well together cause now u need skill to land shots on head to inflict full damage to predator that your gun is capable of doing.

1 Like

At this point im just waiting for hamlet to reply to my topic saying, “i sent this suggestion to the team” and i can sleep like a baby

1 Like

I hate it too

1 Like

Yeah ive been playing 3 days in a row just fireteam and i can confirm as sniper main with assault its annoying when u have branches blocking ur bullets…

2 Likes

Make pred ads while moving as fast or faster than ft. This alone is a step in right direction. Then change pred to actuall strafe

1 Like

This game can barely run without crashing. The preds projectile weapons don’t even go where you aim and the frame rate often drops to about 10. In other words James Cameron has doubts that the game could even handle semi real projectile physics. Hit registration would be abysmal.

Maps too small for any real bullet drop with snipers hoss. What we need is to not have every ft member walking around with extended magazines. You literally have 90 rounds on standby with most builds lol

1 Like

Bump…

Hump.

Yo Coffee2Go, interesting aspects - which might improve the realism - but…

If e.g. head shots do bigger damage than body shots, that just would increase the imbalance for ranged weapons between PC and PS4 (as with a controller a head shot is quiiiite difficult to impossible - at least with a fast moving target).

So, yes, why not – but NOT BEFORE the PS4 players get an aim-assist…

1 Like

From my POV the predator experience could be improved first and foremost by de-bug-ing.

For example: if a barrier is right before a soldier - e.g. a small stone - the soldier automatically moves sideways - around said stone.

Whereas the predator got stuck by ridiculous mini stones - nearly invisible.

Why is the controlling so different between predator and fire team? Starting with the predator having a third person view, whereas the fire team comes with a first person view and A LOT OF OTHER STUFF - most of it annoying when playing the predator - if you ask me.

My guess: the predator and the fire team were programmed by different persons or teams. They maybe did not talk too much with each other before/during/after that…

So let me ask all of you: which controlling do you prefer: predator or fire team?

1 Like

fireteam =>
0:1

1 Like