Patch 2.0 Part I

Hammerhead is literally the only gun that keeps predators at bay. Especially when y’all want to end the game in the first 5 min by spamming melee weapons.

2 Likes

it really isn’t when the SCAR does the exact same damage output as the hammerhead the diffrence being literally .1 seconds and the AK is the fastest shortrange killtime in the fucking game dude maybe you should learn things before spouting nonsense

2 Likes

Jesus. Lots of good stuff it seems, also finally crucial fixes… nice LMS…we kinda knew it was coming, lets hope its good fun…Cool buffs and nerfs for FT (except for yautjas bane&OWLF training…really?), but I am so fucking worried about some of the pred nerfs, especially predator perks increased cost…it will probably fuck up all of my loadouts not in a good way. Let’s wait and see the remaining notes

Dude foreal. The AI hardly ever goes after predator then one can take away 30-50% health in like 5 sec of shooting you. The AI tactics are still pure shit. They just go stand in front of you and shoot like an old PS1 game. They should’ve been working on the actual AI itself rather than take the easy way out and buff the AI twice.

3 Likes

Im just happy about the mini gun and city hunter mainly but pretty interesting to say the least curious what tommorow will hold

I just hope second part will be more impactful than mostly just changing perk values, and my time spent on reporting bugs wont go into waste

most of bugs here are even from few patches before.

A.I can actually do some damage to Predator tho.

3 Likes

Yet the others don’t have a grenade launcher. Can you switch firing modes on other rifles.? No you can’t. Maybe you should think twice because the only one bullshiting here is you. You can not compare that weapon to the other for the fact that it has a launcher attached. Now if I want the same damage I have to switch guns without a launcher.

At least they got rid of estimated wait times

N/M it literally just popped up

1 Like

Yeah those are very nice

My handheld plasmacaster :’(

9 Likes

u just made the fireteam more op… are you serious?

8 Likes

Yea but they focus on FT mainly when both pred and ft are in range lol

1 Like

Pretty stoked for this update now. Addressed a lot of the things i was worried about, and the Last Man Standing is a nice tough for 1 VS 1 against the Pred. Deff makes for a more interesting spectate, since im usually first to die haha. See you guys in the Updated Jungle!

2 Likes

you actually can switch from a single shot to automatic on the other rifles so yes you can switch fireing modes so your wrong AGAIN

and a grenade launcher is only really usefull at dealing with AI with how much damage it deals as against a predator it only does about 11% of a hunters hp which isn’t by itself worth it since it’s an actual projectile when all the bullets are hitscan making the grenade launcher easy to dodge as the predator has supieror mobility when you could just equip frag grenades and get the same thing but with the added bonus of being able to grenade predators off roofs

keep trying buddy

Barely. They do far less damage against Preds than against FT members. You can literally watch the Predator life bar barely ticking down when he’s surrounded by 4-5 AI who are unloading in him while he collects a trophy out in the open. Doing something like that should be punishing, but a FT member can do more damage with a single sniper round than all the date the AI will do to a Pred in that time of just standing there soaking in AI bullets

1 Like

Still got jangly predlocks in main screen

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

Wait wait wait wait. You buffed bane??? The most OP thing in the game already??? Im so lost

6 Likes

Good Job Illfonic, keep it up team! Excited for part 2